Mastodon client app supporting multi-instance.
You can switch mastodon instance just with swiping screen.
[How to use]
- To register an instance, input a server address.
e.g. "securitymastod.one", "mstdn.jp", etc...
- To switch registered instances, swipe the screen.
- To switch timeline views, just tap a tab.
- Maximum 5 instances are able to be registered.
- You can find instances here.
- Let me know any issues at the following website.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/takeyasu
mstdn.jp : https://mstdn.jp/@isaotakeyasu
Blog : http://tech-en.andhandworks.com/
If you find any issues, please let me know the following information.
- Mastodon instance name
- Using account linkage or not
- iOS version (e.g. iOS10.3)
- iPhone/iPad device version (e.g. iPhone7, iPad Air, etc...)
- Remove ADs
- Fix bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes when you key in the instance for login
- Isao Takeyasu
- 35.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © &handworks
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.