Instant mix magic! Pick your tracks or playlist from Spotify or iTunes and let our AI DJ help you create a masterpiece. When done, share it with friends!*
**Apple Design Award Winner 2015**
**App Store Best of 2015 and 2014**
**App Store Editor’s Choice 2014–2017**
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
*You can create amazing mixtapes with iTunes tracks, however you cannot share these.
PACEMAKER FOR EVERY PLATFORM
iPhone – Crop and refine, create awesome mashups! Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology helps you find tracks that match and make perfect transitions between them.
iPad – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature.
Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic! Add live effects and mix in new tracks directly from your wrist.
PACEMAKER+ PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Available for iPhone only
The Pacemaker+ subscription offers:
– Studio: zooming in and cropping the beginning and the end of tracks, setting the mix on more precise levels – phrase, bar and beat, setting the volume of each mix.
– A special Pacemaker+ badge for profile
Pacemaker+ is an auto-renewable subscription at $4.99/week.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime - there is no cancellation fee.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged after the trial period. Manage your subscription in your Account Settings. Cancel at least 24h before the trial or current billing period ends to avoid renewal charges. Once you purchase the subscription, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
DATA & PRIVACY
A SOCIAL NETWORK THAT’S LOUD
– Share your mixtape, so others can enjoy it too.
– Search for your favourite artists, tracks, hashtags and discover amazing mixtapes!
– Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like it.
– Hot hot hot! Discover the most popular mixtapes in the Hot List!
– Show some love and like your favourites to save them for later.
– Comment and share your opinion if a mixtape impressed you!
– Remix if you feel like someone else’s mixtape could use some pick-me-up!
BUY COOL EFFECTS
– Whitenoise, 8-Bit, ChopChop, Hi-Lo, Reverb for iPhone
– Echo, Roll, Loop, Beatskip for iPad
SE 530,102 C2
SE 538,408 C2
US 10,078,488 B2
US 82,074,37 B2
US 10,146,867 B2
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
We’re based in Sweden and we’re always here for you – except when we’re too busy eating meatballs and cinnamon buns. Find us on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail us at email@example.com, share your feedback – we want to hear from you!
Regular pest control & bug extermination. Much fixing, very improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pacemaker’s beautiful, minimalistic design shifts the focus away from knobs and faders while still providing all the controls and effects needed to create great mixes. With Autopilot, simply queue up your tunes and the app can mix for you. While you’re manning the tables, Pacemaker can provide you with song recommendations, which you can tweak with tons of effects available for purchase. Combine all these excellent features with iTunes integration, and this Apple Design Award winner is all you need to get a party started.
Best auto DJ app I’ve ever seen
This app is honestly incredible in what it does, I’ve used a few auto mixing apps before and this is a different level, 90% of the time it actually sounds likes it’s been mixed by a professional. Genuinely amazing
However, the subscription is overpriced. £5 a week? That’s £20 a month, that’s more than my phone bill and broadband for what’s effectively a fun app.
They’ve priced this out of the mass market and it’s now only worth the money for actual DJs...
So first off I’ve spent a week getting into the iPhone app. And it’s good. Like really good. A bit like what iMovie does for video editing, this does for mixing. And in the same way it’s super limited but what it does it’s excellent at - the mixes it pro uses are super convincing. Yeah it has some major draw backs. Main issue for me is that the ‘transition zoom’ view means you skip the track on to that point! Renders the app useless for live listening - it’s basically only good for making pre-prepared mixes to share. 🤨 Weird.
It’s worth a go (if you can stomach the eye watering subscription charge).
HOWEVER, having got used to a quite particular UI on the phone-the iPad is completely different and more of a conventional mixer app. But it’s awful clunky and basic. Why not make them the same.? The iPhone app unique mixing method and use of AI is so different to other mixing apps the developer should port that experience for the iPad. 🤨 Again, weird they haven’t.
So if you want a fun way of creating great mixes, stick to the iPhone app. Just don’t expect be djaying at any parties from it. Stay clear of the iPad app and use Djay Pro instead until the devs realise what their app is good at.
- Pacemaker Music AB
- 182.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pacemaker Music AB
- In-App Purchases
- Pacemaker+ 1 Week £4.49
- Value pack £9.99
- Pacemaker + 1 Month £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.