Minor registration improvements
Deep linking support for initial token registration
Bodychart zoom help
Server communication improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Short videos and info about tools but with no real direction on how to implement them. Can get more info from the website. Complete waste of money.
A really easy to use app, simple but effective information which helped me manage my pain when put into practice!
Loved the way you can send reports to your GP to show them how you're getting on! Hope others get the benefit I have! Thanks!
Great ! love it
Fantastic at capturing my needs, it has great tools to help me understand my own pain! Great animations.
Love the support page and the tools best!
Think any one with pain and physical symptoms will
We need more apps like this.
- Advanced Digital Innovation (UK) Ltd
- 27.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Advanced Digital Innovation (UK) Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pain Toolkit Full Access £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.