*** RECOMMENDED DEVICE: iPhone SE/iPhone6 OR BETTER ***
PAKO 2 is an arcade driving game where you work as a getaway driver. Pick up your crew from heist spot, escort them to safety in dramatic chase against the cops, repeat and compete in the leaderboards! Every run gains you money which can be used to buy new rides and locations. Get in, get out, get paid!
- Absolutely NO in-app purchases or ads
- Easy controls!
- Pick up crew members and escort them to safety
- Vast handcrafted levels full of detail
- Drive-by shooting action
- Huge arsenal of cars to buy
- Various guns and special perk items
- Electro soundtrack by DKSTR
- Leaderboards to compete
Optional CHASE CAMERA view + new map SUBURBIA with new cars!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Highly entertaining, but could do with tweaking
I’ve been really enjoying this game, the better you get, the better the game becomes.
1) I do find, however, when playing on an ipad (pro), it is impossible to reach the turbo button, without over-extending.
A simple fix would be to have the turbo button on the left/right side where the thumbs would naturally rest.
2) When in chase view the player would benefit from side arrow/target indication, so they know which direction to turn when the destination is lost behind them. I constantly find myself having to get my bring every time I reach a checkpoint.
3) when driving in chase view, especially with the grenade gun, you can’t see where you’re going coz of the massive explosions every few seconds, obscuring the whole screen.
Would it be possible to make the smoke more transparent, like the police lights or smog?
4) The vehicles seem to inexplicably lurch to the right when you hit ‘turbo’, making me want to avoid using it.
Besides that, good fun!
Simple, fast, fun
Perfect for a quick 5 minutes of fun, with enough depth and replayability to keep you coming back for quite some time.
My only complaint is that there could be more variety in the stats of different vehicles. Some handle slightly differently, but it does feel like a few of the cars are basically the same.
Excellent mobile game though!
Great game but two big flaws
First of all, this game is great and definitely playable, with premium graphics and simple but fun gameplay. However, there are two problems which make it less enjoyable.
After just 10 minutes of gameplay, my phone begins to overheat to the point where the screen dims to cool it down. I know my hardware is not the issue as I play on an iPhone 11 so I have had to play the game without a case on and with a cold pack behind my phone. Despite this, it still heats up quickly. I have read the other reviews and I’m not the only one. Please fix this soon as I hate it when developers release high quality games and leave the players to deal with the bugs unnoticed during development.
The second problem is that when using the chase camera mode, the screen is often blocked by smoke/explosions. This isn’t much of a problem, as the default camera mode will usually suffice but it would still be nice if it was better.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your day! 👍
The developer, Tree Men Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tree Men Games OY
- 370.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016-2017 Tree Men Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.