Allow you to manage 24-hour centralized control over your indoor air quality.
Panasonic Comfort Cloud allows you to control and monitor your Panasonic air conditioning and ventilation units from anywhere using your smartphone.
Panasonic Comfort Cloud provides a comfortable and high quality living space.
The automatic log-in period has been extended to 3 months. You will need to log in again for security reasons if the application has not been in use for more than 3 months.
The ventilation system can only be used in the following 4 countries.
- Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia -
• Main Features:
- Remotely control your air conditioning and ventilation units
- Purifies your home/workspaces with Panasonic's unique nanoe™X technology
- You can choose different modes for the ideal indoor environment
- Cool or heat your home/workspaces before arriving
- You can adjust Fan Speed & Air Swing
- You can set-up a Weekly Timer (up to 6 operations for each day of the week)
(Can connect up to 200 units in total with this App)
- Turn on or off all air conditioning units and ventilation units at once by each group
- Connectable up to 20 units per each group
- Maximum 10 groups can be created
- View and monitor your air conditioning statistics (indoor/outdoor temperature, energy consumption graphs, etc.)
- View and monitor the ventilation statistics (indoor temperature, humidity, CO2, PM2.5, etc.)
• FILTER INFORMATION:
- You will receive a notification when it is time to clean or replace the ventilation units’ filter to ensure comfortable air quality
• ALERT MESSAGES:
- You will receive a notification along with an error code when an error occurs
*Note: Availability of functions depends on the model of air conditioning or ventilation units used.
• Added supporting devices for Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian and Indonesian markets.
Ratings and Reviews
Good App badly let down by the constant log outs
The App when you get logged in is okay, you can set temperature and do the basics (although not everything that you can do when using the remote control). But the most frustrating aspect of it by a mile is being constantly logged out of the App and having to sign back in, pretty much every day it’s logs me out. No use of Face ID either. In desperate need of an update.
When it’s working it’s great
As the title says when it’s working it works great.I would say 50% of the time it struggles to connect to the server and you have to constantly sign in or you get server errors. I spent a lot of money on this air-conditioning unit purposely for this app because it looks so good I wish I had gone with Daikin or Fujitsu now. Come on Panasonic get your finger out and get this app fixed or fix your slow servers it can’t be difficult it is the 21st-century after all.
Great app and simple to use. Loads of features not in the remote such as a simple fan direction function. The scheduling and daily timer is great so you can programme the locations temperature. Simple one off download that keeps you permanently logged in. Great for making sure the location is right temperature when you arrive.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Panasonic Corporation
- 45.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Panasonic Corporation 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.