PanL Smart Living is designed as an all-encompassing platform to replace multiple standalone smart solutions, enabling easy access to many benefits of living the smart way in today’s living spaces whether it’s in a home, hotel or in an office building.
A Connected World
Integrating smart sensors, lighting, devices and appliances into one platform. Control and monitoring can be done via mobile application, touch-screen display and Amazon Alexa.
A Personalized World
Smart living means decluttering & optimizing the use of space and time. As everyone is leading their own unique lifestyles, configurations have to be personalized. The system allows users to customize routines, group commands and set conditions.
A Secured World
Preventive is better than cure. Feedback and monitoring can be achieved by connecting sensors for light levels, proximity, heat, moisture, smoke detector, camera and more. Receive notifications when abnormalities are detected.
Easy Setup & Configuration
Extensive efforts have been put into software development. The user interface has been tested rigorously to ensure the user experience is intuitive and enjoyable, including the ease of installation.
▪ Provides a bridging framework to integrate multiple control systems, remotes, switches and apps into one so that user only have to deal with a single unified control platform
• Future proof readiness flexibility to continuously expand to cater for existing and future technologies
• Seamless integration flexibility across third party appliances, smart devices and sensors
• Integrate a wide variety of sensors for automation to further maximize comfort, energy savings, safety and security
• Discover and add devices automatically through the mobile app and apply available widgets to learn different remote commands for common appliances such as TV, Fan, Air Conditioners, Audio Visual Equipment or smart switches etc.
• Three user control trigger options through PanL TFT touch displays, voice control through Amazon Alexa and mobile app
• Touch display brightness and display button functions easily configured through mobile app
• Flexibility to control by individual device, grouping of devices or physical grouping based on creation of rooms and zones
• Create personalized preset and scenes based on user preference that can be triggered manually or automatically
• Automated controls through time and device based events:
• Time Based: Users can fix a particular time or day to automatically trigger a control command
• Device Based: Users can set an if-else logic trigger. Eg: When the door is open, trigger the siren etc.
• Set primary and secondary users through user management settings. Secondary users have limited privileges
• Turn on/off mobile notifications for user selected triggered events such as opening of a door or water leakage detection
• Data logging feature can be enabled to capture all events and report device usage data
• All communications including through cloud are encrypted against intrusion
• PanL Hub cascading capability allows unlimited devices to be connected together and controlled through one network
• Firmware version info and updates through mobile app for all PanL devices
• Supported by comprehensive wired RS-485 accessories which communicates with the Hub to set up a robust controlled environment powered directly from PanL Hub
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BRIDGETEK PTE. LTD.
- 70.5 MB
- Krever iOS 10.0 eller nyere.
- iPod touch
- Krever iOS 10.0 eller nyere.
- Krever macOS 11 eller nyere og en Mac med Apple M1-brikke.
Engelsk, Forenklet kinesisk, Tradisjonell kinesisk
- Age Rating
- 17+ Ubegrenset nettilgang.
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bridgetek Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.