Panopto Mobile lets you access all of your organization’s video content from your iPhone or iPad. View HD video presentations, lectures, training courses and events. Search inside your videos to find any keyword or topic. And record video presentations using your built-in camera.
• Watch a lecture, presentation, or training session from your iPhone or iPad
• Search within a video to jump right where you need to be
• Read closed captions as you watch the video
• Navigate videos by tapping on slides, chapters, or transcript
• Listen to videos while you are interacting with other apps or while your screen is off
Present and teach anywhere
• Record a presentation or lecture with the built-in camera
• Record and sync camera video with slides being presented from your laptop
• Record and share quick videos with your class, co-workers, or a public audience
• Record meetings or classes in rooms equipped with Panopto Remote Recorder
With Panopto’s Video Platform, you can transform how your organization learns and communicates:
• Sales and Marketing can record and webcast presentations, demos, and events.
• Corporate Communications can deliver recorded or live messages from executives.
• Human Resources can deliver online training to employees around the world.
• Engineering teams can record meetings and share best practices.
• Support teams can record tutorials and visually demonstrate solutions to customers.
• Faculty can record lectures, lab demonstrations, medical simulations, and more.
• Students can view lectures on the go and take notes that get saved with the recording.
• Students can record their own videos and securely submit them for instructor review.
• IT staff can integrate Panopto with existing LMS, CMS and identity systems.
Panopto creates software that enables organizations to record, webcast, search, and share all of their video content and presentations. Panopto's video platform is currently in use at Fortune 500 companies around the world, and is the fastest growing lecture capture solution at leading universities.
- Use this application with Panopto on-premise server version 8.7.0 or lower.
- Panopto cloud customers, use new application: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/panopto-mobile/id1486450547
Ratings and Reviews
Does the job but needs updating!
This app does the job but feels and looks very outdated. It appears to get periodic security/bug fix updates but is in desperate need of feature updates.
The lack of picture in picture or even basic split screen support on the iPad force me to use the Panopto webapp in Safari rather than the app!
Updates to take advantage of the latest iOS features such as split screen and picture in picture view would be greatly appreciated by users like myself who play the content in the background/split screen while using other apps.
Usable but very buggy
The app works fine until I enable full screen where it cuts out part of the video.
Also it would be good if it had the same playback speed options as the web player (I usually use 1.25x speed but this isn’t an option on the app).
Missing a key feature
You are unable to switch between the different camera angles in the mobile app as well as the mobile version of the website, meaning that the part of the recording that I need to make notes on is a small box in the bottom left corner, with a very low resolution, making it impossible to read anything, this is the only thing missing but makes the app useless compared to the desktop browser version, which overall despite the outdated interface and look is perfectly functional and very useful.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Panopto, Inc.
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Panopto, Inc.