Take part in the buying and selling revolution with Paperclip. Browse thousands of items to buy, nearby and nationwide, and exchange the stuff cluttering your home for cold hard cash.
Our award-winning marketplace comes with advanced buyer and seller verification and secure online escrow payments, meaning online classifieds have never been so safe and secure.
WHY USE PAPERCLIP TO BUY AND SELL?
Here are just a couple of reasons to use Paperclip to buy and sell with others;
• Buy and sell with thousands of people locally and around the UK
• It takes just seconds to list an item for sale or swap
• Bid on items you like, or simply pull the trigger and buy them immediately
• Chat and negotiate using our in-app messenger
• Advanced user verification and secure online payments ensure you're always happy
• Are you a student? You can also buy and sell on campus at over 150 UK universities
• Create or join a buy/sell group to trade only with friends, family, or those with the same interests
• No unexpected buyer fees
So what are you waiting for? Save and make money today by downloading Paperclip for FREE!
WHAT DO PEOPLE BUY AND SELL ON PAPERCLIP?
Although you can buy and sell pretty much anything on Paperclip, we've found some our most popular categories for 2020 to be within categories such as gaming (Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC parts), Electronics (iPhones, Bluetooth speakers and headphones), and Fashion (vintage clothing, t-shirts and hoodies)
That being said, our most popular categories change frequently, so there's still plenty to browse in areas such as Fitness (weights, fitness bands, yoga mats), Entertainment (books and board games), and more.
Our support team is available 24/7, simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
This month we spent some time updating elements of our UX, enhancing our anti-fraud measures, along with the usual bug fixes.
- Messaging: a shortcut will now appear to make an offer or buy an item in chat. A warning notification will appear if someone tries to get you to transfer funds to their bank account or PayPal (always use Paperclip payments - it's the safest way to transact, folks!)
- Wallet: pending balances are now shown, and Paperclip Credit is now more clearly displayed in transaction history
Ratings and Reviews
This is my favorite app
It is a very simple app with basic settings. It helps you to post your ads on it. Purchased my PS4. Xbox through this app. This is definitely an awesome app for buying and selling based from experience in using the app. I like to use this app because it’s so convenient
Good App But very annoying
Paperclip is a good app nothing wrong with it. However I had one bad experience that I had sold an item to someone and I had not got the money it has been a week now and the money had not been able to be withdrawn. I had contacted the company and I am waiting for a response currently. It is a good app they have now updated a few things I still use the app today. I am new to Paperclip too so give me a follow:Wavybaby_
I sell womenswear, accessories for affordable prices also boys-wear too.
Downloaded app last night, going to delete it today
So cumbersome to use on desktop and iOS. Tried to complete a test listing 5 times and it’s not letting me finish the listing. And why do you require so much personal information, on top of bank details, a payment card and a scan of someone’s passport just to sell items?? I don’t think I’ve ever been asked to provide this amount of detail by any other selling platform. Sorry, in an age of online hackers and scams this isn’t acceptable. Sad, as I thought that this app sounded promising at first. I was wrong.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paperclip App Ltd
- 54.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Paperclip
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.