Never be stuck for inspiration again with the UK’s best-selling card making magazine.
Each issue of PaperCraft Inspirations is crammed with inspirational ideas and tonnes of techniques for you to try. Whether you’ve only just discovered our brilliant hobby, or you’re already an established craftaholic we aim to live up to our name and to show you the most inspiring papercraft techniques, alongside expert advice and oodles of shopping supplies.
That’s why we’re the card maker’s best friend!
Subscriptions and single issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Papercraft Inspirations Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*Improved download experience
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I used to hoard paper versions of the mag. Much easier to chuck them out and use online version instead. Easy to use no problems as yet.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 40.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £4.99
- February 2015 £4.99
- Papercraft Inspirations subscription £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.