Get everyone together with online invitations—browse, create, email, text and track RSVPs all in the app. No ads, ever!
**Featured as Apple App of the Day and in Vogue, The New York Times, and Fast Company**
New! Paperless Post Flyers
- Design effortlessly with modern, customizable templates
- Add stickers and text effects. Upload your own photo, GIF, or video
- Share anywhere with a link: text, social media, or WhatsApp
- Send up to 50 free with most designs
Online Card Invitations
- Exclusive partner designs from Rifle Paper Co., kate spade new york, Oscar de la Renta, and more
- Choose your own envelopes, liners, stamps, and backgrounds
- Instantly track delivery, opens, and RSVPs
- Send event reminders and message guests
Online Greeting Cards
- Hundreds of free designs
- For holidays, birthdays, or just because
- Schedule sending in advance
- Track delivery and view responses
Loving the app? Leave a five star review!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you.
- Bug fixes and updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great platform, app and mobile need work
The platform seems to work best on desktop. The designs even the free ones are beautiful and its such a great way if tracking save the dates. However, the app functions are extremely limited and fidgety and its difficult to make amends. Also getting back to your draft docs seems convoluted. There is a bug with typing on the app also where it doesn’t paste or let you see what you’re typing unless you leave and come back.
Totally annoying. Set up on mobile. Attempted two different drafts. You can’t then delete the drafts on your mobile. It won’t then save the third draft that I wanted to use. Not possible on a phone to add contacts and addresses. So gave up attempting to use it on the mobile and attempted to set up contacts and addresses on the laptop. It couldn’t import them for some reason from yahoo email so no other way to add contacts manually. Having already wasted enough time trying to work out on line how to navigate around paperless post, I’ve given up and will revert to old fashioned emails for party invites.
We have used Paperless Post to create and send our wedding invitations. We found it really easy to use, very economical and we can feel good about doing our little bit for the environment. The tracking allows you to see who has received the invitation and is a great way to keep on top of RSVPs. Would highly recommend!
- Paperless Inc.
- 205.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Paperless Inc. 2015
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Coins for US invites £99.99
- 100 Coins for US invites £19.99
- 200 Coins for US invites £28.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.