Tired of circling for parking? So are we. That's why we developed our One Touch Parking™ solution that helps you easily find and book parking in advance or on the spot with a single touch. Parking is just not worth worrying about.
ParkJockey is currently available in New York, Miami, Chicago, and all major cities in the U.K.
Features & Benefits:
• Save money: Easily compare prices across parking locations near your destination.
• Travel lighter: No need to carry cash – all transactions are processed through the credit card on file.
• Peace of mind: Book in advance with ParkJockey and know you have a guaranteed spot waiting for you. The price at ParkJockey is always less than or same as the price asked on the spot.
• Be rewarded for your loyalty: ParkJockey offers a loyalty rewards program for all users.
• ParkJockey now supports the ability to pay for your parking with PayPal
• Lots of usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app includes a really useful link to find directions to the car park so you can follow them straight from the phone. Or it would be really useful if there was a car park there when you heard “You have reached your destination”. Luckily we were in good time so were able to find alternative parking and the consequences were limited to losing £9 on a prebooked space. If you have a strong spirit of adventure - use this app/website. If you want a parking space find something else.
Annoying in the extreme
When you go to pay anyone can look over your shoulder and see what your number plate is so what car you drive. Then you have to submit your mobile number in full view again . Finally they send you a receipt link to your phone not to your email so you have to send the same thing to yourself. When your number plate is filthy in winter the camera doesn't recognise your car so the barrier doesn't lift . This system is so flawed it's a nightmare
Tried app. Never again
This is the most frustrating app I’ve ever used. When trying to find and book parking it does not provide help or indicate what to do next. I found myself on a page when booking parking and there was no button to take it forward. Some serious thought needs to be given to the friendliness of the app. I gave up in the end. Just about to uninstall.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.