Paste is the world's favorite clipboard manager for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It stores everything you copy and keeps your clipboard organized across all your devices.
Paste is an invaluable productivity tool for writers, developers, designers, and everyone else.
"Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed." — The Next Web
THE SMART WAY TO COPY AND PASTE
Paste automatically keeps everything you copy regardless of its format so that you can quickly access data that you copied in the past in an instant or less.
– Extend clipboard capacity and never worry about losing your important content ever again.
– Search for a "recipe link from Safari" that you copied a long time ago as well as for any other text, link, file, image, and more.
– Choose which applications you don't want to keep track of and ensure complete control over the data that Paste stores for you.
– Edit copied data before using it in other apps.
– Copy and paste between multiple apps in a specific order.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
Organize and access frequently used items instantly. Tight system integration and intuitive user experience allow you to focus on your core tasks.
– Create pinboards and organize your clipboard history the way you want it.
– Pin items you use regularly and keep them just a click away.
– Configure your own shortcuts for seamless copy and paste functionality between apps and files.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Instant sync allows you to use your clipboard history and pinboards across devices whether you're on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
– All data securely syncs across all your devices running Paste. It plays well with Universal Clipboard too.
– Your data is stored in your personal iCloud Drive using industry-standard security technologies.
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Get more out of Paste and discover a whole bunch of features aimed to help you spend less time on routine tasks, every day.
– Select and paste multiple items simultaneously.
– Remove formatting from copied text and paste any content as Plain Text.
– Large previews to quickly sort through the content and find what you're looking for.
– Share clipboard history with your friends or send it via AirDrop to other devices.
– And much more!
We offer monthly ($0.99/month) and annual ($9.99/year) subscription plans with a fully functional trial, so you can try Paste for free.
All plans allow you to collect and sync clipboard history and pinboards on all your devices (including Mac, iPhone, and iPad) as well as receive consistent, substantive updates and bug fixes.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. After purchase, manage your subscriptions in App Store Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Please visit pasteapp.io for more information. You can also reach us at email@example.com or on Twitter @paste_app – we’re always happy to help!
Download Paste and supercharge your productivity!
– Introducing Paste Stack, an incredibly useful way to copy and paste between multiple apps in a specific order
– Better performance and fewer bugs
Thank you for using Paste! Follow @paste_app on Twitter and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just works, and works right
Clipboard managers need to be simple, intuitive and not get in the way. Paste manages all of that beautifully. You can choose your keyboard shortcut, or use the menubar icon. You can choose how many items to save. You can save just about anything, and exclude things from certain apps (like Keychain Manager). Paste shows you a decent preview of what’s there and what application it came from, which at first sounds like a “so what?” feature but if you work like I do, cutting and pasting between maybe 10-15 different apps, it’s wonderful.
I really wonder how I managed before this came along and I wouldn’t be without it now.
Another complete con
Love this app and yet another developer opts for the greedy option. Another dishoest thing is that this app has always synced between my iOS, iPadOS and Mac OS devices. Therefore this is not a new things. I will NOT be paying fro a subscription to this app as I have already paid for it. I demand my money back or a revert to the version prior to the subnscription. I have 2.6 and this update to 2.6.1 speaks of the new subscription. Therefore I will not be updating but the problem is that tis news of seubscription states that it will begin with 2.6 I would have never updated had I known. I need the developer to return my money in full or dupply the last version that will not be on a subscription. I am so fed up with this subscription rubbish. Even those at £1/month all add up and most are far more expensive. What do developers think? Do they imagine that we are all made of money? There are bills to pay, groceries to buy and a life top pay for. Disgusting.
Yeah I read this standard response on another review, however, this just is NOT true. You state that current users will only have their products for one year to so-called compensate them for having to move to a subscription. The second issue is your reply. Where? Where in the app can I dowload the version prior to 2.6? I cant find it anywhere. I bought this app for iOS and Mac in good faith. I simply want what I paid for with securtiy updates and nothing more.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry for the inconvenience, we tried our best to make the transition as smooth as possible.
You can always download the version you purchased previously by following the link from the app.
We are not taking anything away from the existing users, you can use the app you purchased forever. Please read our blog post at https://link.medium.com/1ZXWkvZlT3 and let us know if you need any further assistance to email@example.com!
Will keep on using despite the subscription.
I have downloaded old version and it's all working fine for me. If i really feel like I am missing out on some features then I will upgrade and pay for the subscription but for now what it does is great and I don't need it to do anything else. Overall it's one of the best apps I have used so far. It's an excellent productivity tool
- Dmitry Obukhov
- 12.6 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Paste Team
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription (Legacy) £9.99
- Annual Subscription £9.99
- Monthly Subscription £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.