Patina is the platform for digital vehicle history and price trends, helping you to create a permanent digital history for your classic vehicle, buy and sell your next classic as well being able to research the price trend for any car.
Patina is the only platform that allows you to quickly and easily scan documents, add videos and photos to create a record that is much more valuable then a few bits of paper.
Use Patina to:
- Capture the whole story of your car, documenting restorations, builds and modifications in detail with photos and videos.
- Use The Market to buy or sell your next classic car or motorbike
- Analyse price trends for any car, comparing any make or model.
- Use your phone to backup your car's existing paper history, scan documents with your camera, optimising and converting to PDF and preserving in your secure digital archive.
- Improve the type of records that you keep, quickly and easily capturing photos, videos, documents and invoices with your phone.
- Set and receive reminders for important dates such as MOT, Insurance and Tax.
- Browse other user's public records, follow builds and restorations as they take place.
- Both secure and flexible, share as much of your car's history as you want or keep it totally private.
- Have access to the the full history of your car from your pocket.
Also available at www.getpatina.com and used by many of the world's leading specialist vehicle manufacturers and dealers, Patina ensures the preservation of a car’s history for generations to come. When you sell, the digital record is transferred to the next owner staying with the vehicle for the duration of its life.
Fixed an issue with login via Twiter
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, needs ipad version and a bit of refinement.
I like the idea at first, but hmmm !
you can upload photos, scanned documents and add information about your cars (service records etc), it becomes an online record of your vehicle that you could refer potential buyers too.
Security is my main concern though, if you choose to make the information public you are leaving yourself open to car cloning, if you make it private, what's the point ?
**Update- seemingly the app is no longer being supported which is a shame as it is/was very good. Shame really.
I use this to keep a bit of history to my cars and I love it. It needs regular updates to keep it working and doesn't seem to have had one for a while but it is pretty decent as it is.
Wouldn't let me browse
Just wanted to browse the app and see if it was for me before registering. Unfortunately where as the kept asking if I wanted to browse it wouldn't let me so deleted it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joslyn Ltd
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Joslyn Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.