Create knit patterns using a beautiful vector based symbol set that includes a large number of increases, decreases, texture, cables, variable symbols, and more. Publish to your camera roll or as a PDF. Generated patterns include the chart, key, custom images, notes and written instructions (in-app purchase).
* Access all symbols including our unique variable symbols.
* Tap and Paint modes, Undo/Redo, and row/stitch numbering.
* Share charts and keys to Camera Roll and PDF.
* Archive and sync with Dropbox.
* Add your own picture and notes.
* Unlimited number of projects.
* 25x25 charts (larger charts available with in-app purchase).
* Remove ads with any in-app purchase.
AllGenius Subscription adds:
* ColorGenius: Add color to your charts including colorwork, symbol color and fill.
* ChartGenius: Change number of rows/stitches (up to 150x150), hide/show rows, Favorites Bar & more.
* SelectGenius: Cut/Copy/Mirror/Fill/Replace a selection (region, row, column, entire chart) and mark repeat sections.
* KeyGenius: Customize the abbreviation, short, and long descriptions for all symbols.
* TextGenius: Auto-generated written instructions for any chart.
* Privacy: https://www.patterngenius.com/about/privacy-policy/
Fixes a bug when returning to the app while an open projects is still being saved in the background.
* Go Dark! Support for iOS 13 Dark Mode.
* Re-arrange favorite stitches with a long-tap in the favorite bar.
* Fix for special case where project save wasn't completing.
All NEW! We've re-written the entire app in the newest Apple system and added tons of new features:
* Multi-Tasking and Split Screen.
* iCloud sync.
* Files app integration.
* Use Pencil to paint your chart with color and symbols.
* Support for the new iPad Pro models.
* Hi-Res image publishing option for camera roll.
* Include project notes when’s publishing.
* Ability to turn off stitch reminder when selecting a different stitch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Generally a great app for designing
I have just downloaded this app as I love knitting lace & colour work. Have just tried it for a couple of basic lace patterns, the only thing that would give it 5 stars for me would be the ability to change the colour of the lines to demarcate the pattern repeats. So to be able to draw say a red line would give it 5 stars
Love the app. Any chance of a module for crochet?
Great app love all the features and how easy it is to use. I’d also love to see the functionality extended to crochet too :)
Program keeps crashing
I am really struggling to produce patterns, the program no longer allows you to copy patterns and has crashed 8 times today loosing 2 days of work.
It was good but now no longer worth using
- Create2Thrive Inc.
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Create2Thrive Inc. 2019
- In-App Purchases
- All Genius £2.79
- All Genius £22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.