The Pawshake app makes it easy to find a trusted dog sitter or cat sitter near you. Our pet sitters offer home visits, dog walking, house sitting and home boarding while you are away or busy with work.
Pawshake connects pet owners with reliable and experienced pet sitters and dog walkers all over the UK. There is no subscription fee or booking fee for pet care on Pawshake.
Pawshake for owners:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Detailed pet sitter profiles - learn more about them, their experience and qualifications.
• Vetted pet sitters - each sitter profile is manually checked to ensure they meet our high standards.
• Free contact and meet and greets (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay securely straight from your mobile device.
• Read and write reviews to help other pet parents in finding a great sitter.
• Get daily updates from your pet sitter
• All bookings on Pawshake is covered by The Pawshake Guarantee which includes free veterinary coverage.
• For added security, sitters will only get paid after the booking is complete.
Pawshake for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
The Pawshake app has a pet care solution for every pet: dog walking, house sitting, dog home boarding, doggy day care, dog sitting and cat sitting.
Download the app to find your perfect pet sitter in the UK today.
To learn more about Pawshake, visit www.pawshake.co.uk
Please note, pet sitter applications can only be submitted through our website. However, we're currently not accepting any more pet sitter applications until 2021.
Thank you for using the Pawshake app.
Please update the app to ensure you have the latest version and access to new features and big fixes.
If you have any questions or feedback while using our app, we would love to hear from you. Your feedback is very important to us and we can help resolve any questions or issues faster through email@example.com
* Improved booking experience
Ratings and Reviews
Best App I’ve discovered this year
This service is fantastic and I have and will continue to recommend it to friends and family. As a sitter it is an easy and useful way to advertise my sitting services and meet lovely new people and their pets. I have been using the app for just under 4 months now and after a slow start obtaining bookings, things have taken off now that the summer holiday season has begun.
I have continued to be impressed but the response times from Pawshake whenever I have had a question, query or feedback. Their customer service is flawless. As a little extra money maker this app has changed my life!
So the big big big issue with this app I’ve found out very very quickly is there is no way to rate people based on the conversations or meet ups you’ve had with them. You can only rate once you’ve paid and the pet has stayed. Out of the 4 people in the area that came up 1 was totally rude, 1 took ages to reply then asked for my number then didn’t respond at all. Another we took our dog there. The women couldn’t even be bothered to meet us her dad did then when we arranged a collection time after the trial she had gone out to the supermarket then 2 days later wondered why we hadn’t booked her. Be very careful with this reviews may be very misleading and not even true within the app for the sitters. How can someone have 5 star reviews but can’t even be bothered to meet clients or communicate with them.
I personally wouldn’t recommend the app for the ratings issue alone. Use something like Facebook or somewhere else that lets PEOPLE rate their experience regardless of whether they’ve use them or not.
No protection for sitters
Pet owners don’t have to create profiles, are not reviewed and can’t even be reported. I’ve had owners leave dogs with me long term saying they can be left for short periods but they couldn’t and destroyed my door when I left to take the bins out! I was then limited to what I could do for the rest of the long term stay as I couldn’t even pop to the shops. I’ve collected dogs from houses where they've been left so long they’ve gone to the toilet. I also received a fraudulent message from someone posing as a dog food manufacturer-no way to report these messages. So considering I had to upload a new profile picture because there was a shadow on my face I would expect more protections for the sitters who are opening up their homes.
The price competition is really low considering what you’re offering and then the commission so not really going to attract quality sitters. I am going to honor my bookings this summer but take no more and leave. I’m not shocked people are finding bad quality sitters on the app due to all of this.
Pet owners should have to have a profile, answer training questions on that profile honestly, be reviewed and enter vet information.
People literally just try to book without me knowing anything about their pet-that’s not good!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 56 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Pawshake
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.