Accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit and credit cards, get paid with PayPal, track cash and cheque payments and issue invoices simply and securely on your mobile. With no contract, no monthly fees or hidden costs, you can get paid anywhere you do business.
Why PayPal Here™?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: you can contact us by email, phone or directly from the app.
Get started straightaway
Download the PayPal Here™ app, sign up, order your Chip and PIN card reader and connect it to your mobile device via Bluetooth.
Pay as you go
No monthly fees or hidden costs. Getting the card reader is a one-off purchase. Then you just pay 2.75% for every payment you accept with Chip & PIN cards or PayPal.*
Security you can rely on
PayPal Here™ uses fully-encrypted Chip and PIN technology and is backed by our world-class risk and fraud management systems. Security standards include PCI PTS 3.0, UKCC Certified and EMV Level 1 and 2.
Features at a glance
• Accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit and credit cards
• List your business in our PayPal consumer app and advertise your business to the millions of PayPal customers
• Issue invoices straight from the app and track cash and cheque payments
• Send instant receipts by text or email
• Set up your staff to take payments on your behalf
• Set up product list to make order entry fast and easy
• Offer discounts, let customers add tips, and support different tax rates
• View your complete transaction history, daily summary and process refunds
For more information and to watch PayPal Here in action, visit www.paypal.co.uk/here
* 3.40% +20p for card payments made by swiping the magnetic stripe or manually keying in the card details. The fees listed above apply to domestic transactions. If the payer’s card or PayPal account is from outside the United Kingdom, our standard cross border fees apply in addition. PayPal business account fees apply to all other payments received using PayPal Here™.
Delivery: Delivery of the PayPal Here™ card reader is free to all UK addresses.
Thanks for using PayPal Here. This version includes various bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for small Businesses
This has allowed me to pretty much stop accepting cheques with the exception of some elderly customers.
However I have to say I avoid using on more expensive jobs due to the costs involved. It goes unnoticed on smaller jobs (Around £2 on a £60 bill) but really feel PayPal need to lower the rate on transactions above a certain value as it makes it way to costly to simply handle a transaction. (Around £35 on £1000)
You may be thinking well it’s exactly the same once you’ve done 17 x £60 jobs and that’s true however when you can ask customers to BACS it over costing pence per transaction it’s a no brainier.
My review summary is that it works great for me however I’d use it a whole lot more if PayPal brought the cost down and I’m sure plenty more small businesses out there feel the same.
Well worth getting for your smaller Payments though.
Helped my business to stop missing payments
I love the fact I can now accept card payments. Great addition to my business & easy to use. 3% per transaction though. After speaking to a couple of other business’s I know using Sum up etc. They said that the cost of their devices are cheaper & cost per transaction is cheaper 1.69%. My readers battery doesn’t last a day unplugged compared to other readers which last 3 to 5 days. Overall I like PayPal here, if they reduced their fees I’d like it even more.
Worst app ever
I've never had so many problems trying to sign into my account in my life. I created an account yesterday to use with my new handheld device and then after going through the annoying security questions it said i had entered the wrong password. I tried again and done the same thing, tried the third time and it blocked me from my logging in again. Later that day i tried to change the password and and was asked to check the boxes in the security question but the page would only show have of it and wouldn't scroll down. When i tried it on my iPad it then said i couldn't sign in because something went wrong. I am at my wits end with this app seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PayPal, Inc.
- 242.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 PayPal Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.