PC Gamer is the world's number one PC games magazine, and the global authority for more than 20 years. Each issue is packed full of news, previews, reviews, retrospectives and tech, designed to help you navigate the vast, exciting world of PC gaming. Our expert team offers in-depth insight on everything, from big blockbusters to experimental indie experiences. Also, there are jokes...
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We got the feather duster out and squashed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reading PC gamer... anywhere..! Enough said!
As above. Actually there is a bit more to say. Stable (using on iPhone), and worth mentioning as people have commented previously on issues around this. Great content and quality as always from seasoned reviewers. It’s lovely to be able to refer back to previous issues at any time, (nostalgia tick!).
Deleted all my issues
I was looking forward to reading PC Gamer on my commute, but alas I have no PC Gamer so I'm writing this review instead. The app told me that because of an "upgrade" (strange - I didn't update the app) I would need to download all my issues again. Sure enough, where previously I had dozens of issues available for perusing, my iPad is barren.
Overall score: 15%. Excellent content unfortunately fails to shine due to technical issues in the presentation and failing to make the best of the medium.
Great content, great app, lovely
I have this on an ipad pro, it downloads fine and is nice and easy to use (once setup)
Just open the app, tap to download a new magazine, old ones are archived to save space, it looks great on an ipad screen.
You can easily zoom on the content to read it, which is as well written as ever.
Only downsides are you have to subscribe on a website and enter details into the app, be nice to just pay via the app store.
Also, so many ads, I get that it's just copying the magazine but it'd be nice to be able to pay to remove them... although I do like looking at all the fancy gaming PCs they advertise
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 40.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 £3.99
- July 2011 £3.99
- August 2011 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.