[notice] pdf-notes for iPad (iap) involves advertisements. Paid version is available at http://itunes.apple.com/app/id4172008446
Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- External display and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
Current version of pdf-notes is still not enough for your eye-level, but it will improve on and on: other annotations, scroll mode, reading direction, etc. Please check our to-do list at http://bit.ly/98sfom
Misunderstandings about pdf-notes:
- Not only pdf-notes but every app recently updated is removed from the open-in menu because iOS5 or formers currently show only 10 apps in open-in menu.
- iPad/iphone Mail/iBooks can't display PDF annotations so that please open it in the other pdf apps.
- please visit the support site for more information http://bit.ly/f6D31P
updated Google AdMob SDK
Ratings and Reviews
Best ever free PDF reader!
I don't know why so many people have given this app a negative. However I'm finding it extremely useful! I'm currently revising for my finals and need to read tones of journals. I can now use this app to revise and making notes everywhere and anywhere I like!I have been using it for a week now had no problem with it! It's just absolutely fantastic!
Very solid app
I'm a big fan of this app. It's perfect for making notes in books, documents, etc (a must have for students and learners).
Better than Kindle for this, as it's much easier to share this info. I frequently send documents to colleagues with my notes included.
PDF notes - brilliant!
PDF notes is absolutely brilliant for organising and displaying files and searching within a document with the new thumbnails feature.
The ability to annotate pages I Avery good as well.
- AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
- 150.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AMuseTec. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- License for lifetime £9.99
- License for 2 months £0.99
- License for 1 year £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.