Convert PDF to high-quality JPEGs or extract the originally photos from it.
PDF to JPEG helps you to convert PDF documents to high-quality JPEG images, as well as extract the source larger photo elements from PDF, so that you can re-use them in any office software, edit & sign & email to customer, share to social network and print & fax any pages of pdf to paper easily.
With the professional conversion options, you can configure to select any pages of PDF for converting to high-quality JPEGs or extract the originally clear photos from it.
The converted JPEG images can be emailed and printed, uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote, or simply saved on the iPhone/iPad.
“I'm a financial advisor that just converted 4 PDFs into one doc using this handy little app, Keynote on iPhone only pulls from camera roll..” by eljackisano - Nov 11, 2011
“Perfect for making PDFs into JPGs, just what i needs to share things in FaceBook! ” by Mike Arlen - Dec 2, 2011
"I just downloaded this app to convert pdf's to jpeg's for business uploading to social media. It took a minute to figure out but you can change the resolution settings in order to get a higher quality jpeg." by JunkRescue - Jan 5, 2013
“Use it for quite a long time, very sweet and convenient tool. No matter what big PDFs you got, it can easily convert to any size of jpg image. Highly recommended!" by Pettergarden - Mar 24 2013
== More Key Features ==
• Using "Open In..." approach, import PDF from many popular apps including Mail, Safari, Pages, Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Box.com, Google Driver easily.
• Build in PDF Image Extractor(Pickup originally clear photo elements from PDF file easily).
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion(Unlock copying or printing restrictions without any problems).
• The Conversion options, including the followings:
a. Select Page Range.
a. Size to Fit Content(New!).
b. Scaling mode(Proportionally, Scale to fit, None).
c. Alignment(Center, Top, Left, Right, Top Left…).
d. Many Resolution option including using the current viewer zoom scale size.
• Mail out Image as email attachments("Mail out.." integration).
• Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Share and Compress image files to .zip file.
• Save JPEG into Camera Album by on click.
• File manager(Support rename, copy, move, delete and compress).
• Copy/Paste file with Clipboard(Transfer with other Apps).
• Wirelessly Print&Fax Photos(Only AirPrint-enabled Printer Supported).
• Wifi file transfer(Transfer by Browser or Webdav Clients).
• USB file transfer(iTunes file sharing).
• Output to JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF formats with RGB or CMYK Color Space.
• Extract image to RGB or CMYK Color Profile.
Several PDF Sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
We are continuously developing PDF to JPEG, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
> Add Long Press Gesture for Saving Images.
> General performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works well enough but beware they will charge you twice if you want it on your iPad and iPhone …… bit of a rip off
So simple to use
Great little app. Does exactly what its designed to do in lightening fast time, and very Easton use.
Does the job but a bit clunky
PDF to JPEG is OK for doing a small amount of files, but when you start working on more files, you find the interface annoyingly awkward. (eg every conversion is automatically put in its own subfolder). A facility to convert files in bulk would be an essential upgrade. Also, I find that after I have converted about 20 files or so, the app just crashes, & you need to close it down & open it up again.
This app is on the right track, but needs the improvements mentioned.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Flyingbee Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.