** This app is for employees only and will not work for Pearson’s students and educators accessing Pearson’s learning apps **
Pearson Employee Authenticator provides employees, contractors, and partners with a safer, more secure way to verify their identity when they log in to their Pearson myCloud account.
It uses Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – your username and password, plus a touch or security code – to verify it’s you when you log into your myCloud account.
Once registered, it is simple and fast to use.
You can install the app on either your Pearson-managed or personal device.
- Easy, quick set-up using QR codes
- Support for ‘Touch To Verify’ authentication
- Support for ‘Security Code’ generation
Camera access: to scan QR codes for MFA registration
Notifications: to receive the Touch to Verify notifications
Network access: to respond to the Touch To Verify notifications*
Storage: to store your MFA settings
* No network access is required to use Security Code verification.
* Updated look and feel interface
* Removed extra Touch To Notify navigation screen
* Screen rotation support
* iPad multi-screen, multi-tasking improvements: Split View and Slide Over support
* Apple Watch support for Security Codes, which once sync'd, can be generated without the iPhone nearby
* iOS 13 dark mode is now supported
* Resolves issue with Touch To Verify registration showing an error accessing myCloud servers on some iOS 13 devices (13.1.3 or later now required)
Ratings and Reviews
UX could be better
It takes 6 taps, 2 Face ID’s and a swipe to get authenticated from a locked phone
Will not register on my PC
Apple XR and iOS 13.1.1 not working
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.