Due to popular demand, the Perfect Shift game soundtrack can also now be downloaded on iTunes so you can listen to your favourite tunes from the game even when you’re not playing!
«One of few must-have apps for your new tablet and smartphone» - Daily Star
Perfect Shift, the ultimate drag racing game with the best cars, is now available for iOS!
Compete with challengers from around the world in visually stunning 3D race environments!
Challenge the toughest opponents to race in abandoned tunnels, on deserted city streets and dark industrial areas. Design and upgrade your dream car to improve performance on the strip by purchasing with powerful engines, better tires and making aerodynamic tweaks in your well-equipped 3D garage.
- Highest quality graphics in breathtaking 3D urban environments with superb sound & light effects
- Race 25 unique cars race through a range of urban settings – tunnels, city streets and industrial areas
- Challenge your fearless opponents in regular races, club tournaments, challenging daily competitions, ladders and time races to achieve world domination
- Strategically tune your car: upgrade your engine, turbo, gear box, tires, nitro, weight and aerodynamics
- Customize your dream car to your personal taste!
PLEASE NOTE! This game is free to download but allows you to also purchase virtual items within the app.
Perfect Shift is published by LEXTRE Ltd.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Decent drag racing game
I like how you can upgrade your car in many ways and the races are clean and it has good graphics.
It’s not the best
As a game it’s ok. Graphics ain’t as good as CSR2. Cars in this game look more boxy and kid like.
It’s like every other game though in all other areas (typically) install upgrades - you need to wait for the imagery upgrade to arrive. You can’t tune the car. Probably a good thing as you’d no doubt have to wait for the tune too. All these games are all the same in these aspects which makes them utterly boring. I’d like to see a game that was actually different for once. The devs of today can’t seem to get off the same old page and create something better. Unique. Something that stands out from the rest. In a nut shell all we are competing over is brand name. As all the games themselves are identical.
For something to pass 5 or 10 minutes. Yeah it’s ok. But I wouldn’t invest in it.
Used to play this few years back, just come back to revisit. I find the game very enjoyable,and a nice game to pass some time away.
The developer, Lextre Rus, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lextre RUS OOO
- 342.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lextre
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.