Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, data share with your partner, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is brilliant. I have never had my time of the month on a regular basis. However, this app has managed to workout my cycle. Even after effecting my period with birth control, which now causes me to only have aunt flow every few months.
It has only predicted the exact date twice. But just alerting me, of when not to where white jeans around the time is good enough for me.
This app has allowed me to recognise my bodies signs of when I am ovulating just in case I want to extend my family, as I have difficulty in that area also. It definitely makes it easier to plan dates with my partner around duvet and chocolate days.
I would definitely recommend this app to those who have irregular periods like me.
I love this app , especially if all your settings are set correctly , I fell pregnant and i went of the estimated date on how many weeks pregnant I was that period tracker predicted , then I had my 12 weeks scan a week late at 13 weeks pregnant (as period tracker said I was 13 weeks pregnant ) and I was bang on 13 weeks pregnant , it's amazing I also love the weekly updates with images on your babies progress With some really good infomation , sadly I went in to premature labour and had my little boy at 16 weeks , how ever period tracker logs everything and I have all the days I was pregnant for saved throgh out the 4 months which is special it's like a little keep sake , there for I love this app
Excellent even helped my Gynae Consultant!!
Excellent app does everything it says and easily and well. At a recent Gynae appointment I mentioned it to my consultant who immediately asked if I could get the data to him which I was able to do in minutes and at my next appointment he asked for its details so that he could get other patients to use it as the information it contained was helpful. Great app u just have to remember to note all in it but its worth it.
- GP International LLC
- 60.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 GP Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.