If you've yet to join the VIP club, it’s easy to sign up through the app, and you’ll get a
10% off voucher sent straight to your app to welcome you!
If you’re already a VIP club member, you can quickly access your club benefits by scanning the back of your membership card on your phone. To say thanks for downloading our new app, we’ll send you a 5% off voucher.
All VIP members will enjoy a host of extra-special VIP club benefits:
• Enjoy exclusive savings and offers tailored to your VIP, from pet food to toys and accessories, with all your new vouchers received in one place.
• Get an exclusive Birthday Bonus treat to celebrate your VIP’s special day.
• Keep your VIP card in you Apple Wallet for easier access than ever.
• Earn Lifelines by scanning your VIP card and support an animal charity of your choice every time you shop.
• Access Find My VIP – our subscription-based, 24/7 pet-finding service enables you to send and receive Lost Pet Alerts.
• Add all your VIPs to your app to make sure no one misses out.
• Personalise your Pawtal with a photo of your VIP and always have your pet in your pocket!
• Access your app easily and securely with PIN or face ID log-in. And for extra security, you can now log out too.
• Click straight through from the app to our online store to browse and purchase from our fantastic range of products.
• Locate your nearest Pets at Home with our in-app Store Finder.
We regularly check our App Store review pages and listen to your feedback to make positive changes.
However, if you are experiencing issues with the app and would like to get in touch, please email email@example.com
We’ve fixed some issues behind the scenes to further improve your experience in using the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I love shopping at Pets at Home, I have been a customer for over 7 years, but trying to use vouchers on line is a nightmare! Why give VIP members vouchers for money off and then you can only use 1 at a time on line?
Then without warning they put the order value up by £4 to £39 before you qualify for free home delivery!
I always order 15kg bags of dry dog food as I don’t drive I get them delivered to my home address, but now if I use a voucher for money off I have to pay more for delivery, so why bother giving out vouchers if you don’t get any benefit from them!!
Very disappointing Pets at Home!!!
Every trip I make to my local Pets at Home Store fills me with happiness! Just spending 5 minutes watching the fur babies play whilst they wait for there new hoomins and their forever homes makes me smile.
The team their are super helpful and friendly, spending time offering advice and support without time being an issue! I love how we can bring our pets in store and have a little social with other pet owners!
Thank you Pets at Home 😊 This is why I would never shop anywhere else for all my pets needs.
Internal shop staff versus app or internet site
I cannot fault to staff at my local Emerson green site. However although when they need to check certain stock on your internet it’s like they use a different system. Ive tried using both the app and looking up things myself at home through google or other search engine I find it inefficient, long-winded and inefficient, which is excessively annoying as I like to see exactly what is available before fighting the traffic and lack of parking facilities - and then being told that because your Emerson’s Green branch isn’t the biggest, I can’t even go into this branch to do further efficient
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.