If you've yet to join the VIP club, it’s easy to sign up through the app, and you’ll get a
10% off voucher sent straight to your app to welcome you!
If you’re already a VIP club member, you can quickly access your club benefits by scanning the back of your membership card on your phone. To say thanks for downloading our new app, we’ll send you a 5% off voucher.
All VIP members will enjoy a host of extra-special VIP club benefits:
• Enjoy exclusive savings and offers tailored to your VIP, from pet food to toys and accessories, with all your new vouchers received in one place.
• Get an exclusive Birthday Bonus treat to celebrate your VIP’s special day.
• Keep your VIP card in you Apple Wallet for easier access than ever.
• Earn Lifelines by scanning your VIP card and support an animal charity of your choice every time you shop.
• Access Find My VIP – our subscription-based, 24/7 pet-finding service enables you to send and receive Lost Pet Alerts.
• Add all your VIPs to your app to make sure no one misses out.
• Personalise your Pawtal with a photo of your VIP and always have your pet in your pocket!
• Access your app easily and securely with PIN or face ID log-in. And for extra security, you can now log out too.
• Click straight through from the app to our online store to browse and purchase from our fantastic range of products.
• Locate your nearest Pets at Home with our in-app Store Finder.
We regularly check our App Store review pages and listen to your feedback to make positive changes.
However, if you are experiencing issues with the app and would like to get in touch, please email email@example.com
Thanks for using the Pets at Home – VIP club app. This release has some important bug fixes to improve your experience. As always, if you have any feedback please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love shopping at Pets at Home, I have been a customer for over 7 years, but trying to use vouchers on line is a nightmare! Why give VIP members vouchers for money off and then you can only use 1 at a time on line?
Then without warning they put the order value up by £4 to £39 before you qualify for free home delivery!
I always order 15kg bags of dry dog food as I don’t drive I get them delivered to my home address, but now if I use a voucher for money off I have to pay more for delivery, so why bother giving out vouchers if you don’t get any benefit from them!!
Very disappointing Pets at Home!!!
Used to be good 🤷🏻♂️
This app used to be good but now it takes forever to load most times it won’t work. It also tells me I have 4 notifications and when I finely log in I have 1 or none 🤷🏻♂️.I used to get some really good discount on AVA dry food and always took full advantage of it even if I didn’t need it but for some reason all I now get is rubbish offers for fish or other pets that I don’t have. What good is fish food for my dog get real guys. I’m going to go back to my old supplier as I always get discount no matter what I order. I will have to go back to a different brand but royal can Is still very good. I fell like I have been lead in and now you feel I’m a forever customer so I don’t matter YOUR WRONG I spend hundreds of ££ in your shop and get very little back our las spends very little and she gets loads of good offers on her app also in the post. Treat everyone the same or don’t treat anyone to anything from what was a loyal customer
Vouchers decreasing in value
I’ve been shopping at Pets at Home for 5yrs. As a VIP member the voucher scheme has been a real factor in my loyalties.
We buy Burns dry dog food in bags of 15kg which is £50.
In the past, I would receive in the post, a 10% off voucher if you spend £50, every month. Then vouchers stopped arriving in the post. So, I was able to tel-call the VIP team and the customer advisor had the discretion to offer a 10% voucher over the phone.
Over the past year or so, the customer advisors are no longer able to offer the vouchers. All the vouchers have stopped arriving in the post. I can use vouchers on the App, but the value of these vouchers has decreased. I no longer receive the vouchers I need. The App is now the only teal way to use the scheme.
It’s a shame as we are now looking to buy the food in-line as it’s cheaper anyway but less convenient.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.