If you've yet to join the VIP club, it’s easy to sign up through the app, and you’ll get a
10% off voucher sent straight to your app to welcome you!
If you’re already a VIP club member, you can quickly access your club benefits by scanning the back of your membership card on your phone. To say thanks for downloading our new app, we’ll send you a 5% off voucher.
All VIP members will enjoy a host of extra-special VIP club benefits:
• Enjoy exclusive savings and offers tailored to your VIP, from pet food to toys and accessories, with all your new vouchers received in one place.
• Get an exclusive Birthday Bonus treat to celebrate your VIP’s special day.
• Keep your VIP card in you Apple Wallet for easier access than ever.
• Earn Lifelines by scanning your VIP card and support an animal charity of your choice every time you shop.
• Access Find My VIP – our subscription-based, 24/7 pet-finding service enables you to send and receive Lost Pet Alerts.
• Add all your VIPs to your app to make sure no one misses out.
• Personalise your Pawtal with a photo of your VIP and always have your pet in your pocket!
• Access your app easily and securely with PIN or face ID log-in. And for extra security, you can now log out too.
• Click straight through from the app to our online store to browse and purchase from our fantastic range of products.
• Locate your nearest Pets at Home with our in-app Store Finder.
We regularly check our App Store review pages and listen to your feedback to make positive changes.
However, if you are experiencing issues with the app and would like to get in touch, please email VIPappinbox@petsathome.com
Thanks for using the Pets at Home – VIP club app. As always, if you have any feedback please get in touch by emailing VIPappinbox@petsathome.com
• If you have a dog, you can now book a Groom Room appointment directly from the app Pawtal or menu
• For puppy and kitten parents, we’ve added links to our digital Little Book of Puppy and Little Book of Kitten to the menu for easy access to handy tips and advice
• We’ve improved the ‘Contact support’ form to make it even easier for you to let us know what you need support with
Ratings and Reviews
Maxs Christmas Appointment
I would just like to say a huge, huge thank you to All the Staff in Pets at Home in Cambridge, Newmarket Road.
This last year has been a real struggle for everyone but All of You have been incredible.
Max has been looked after with every grooming appointment. The groomers are friendly and kind and passionate about their job and this shows with the excellent result. He loves going in for his pampering sessions.
Yesterday, Max came out looking and smelling beautiful and a very , very happy dog.
Sadly, I wanted to give the girls in the grooming section a small thank you but they declined as they cannot accept any money gift. It was to say thank you and wish them a Merry Christmas.
This I found sad as they worked so hard. However. I will pop in with a gift for all the staff to enjoy on their tea breaks.
Once again Huge. Huge Thanks to you All and it’s a pleasure shopping and meeting you all. It looks a really happy environment to be part of.
Have a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes fir 2021.
Stay Safe and Keep Well.
Jane and Max Read .
VIP lost pets
This is a really good app that keeps your pets details stored, vouchers on the app, gives lost pet alerts for your area and it also takes you straight to their pets at home website for shopping.
The only thing I would recommend is that I had a lost pet notification pop up and they were 2 streets away from me but I couldn’t tell what the animal looked like as it didn’t show on the notification and there was nothing to click on in my inbox once I’d opened it. So a photo available for others would be great so we can reunite the right pet with the right person. Maybe that already happens but my app is bugged :/ everything else about the app is amazing, maybe a book in section on the app for pet check ups etc. I don’t like talking face to face or on the phone with people and would make it a lot easy if I could click a few buttons and then show up on the day
Used to be good 🤷🏻♂️
This app used to be good but now it takes forever to load most times it won’t work. It also tells me I have 4 notifications and when I finely log in I have 1 or none 🤷🏻♂️.I used to get some really good discount on AVA dry food and always took full advantage of it even if I didn’t need it but for some reason all I now get is rubbish offers for fish or other pets that I don’t have. What good is fish food for my dog get real guys. I’m going to go back to my old supplier as I always get discount no matter what I order. I will have to go back to a different brand but royal can Is still very good. I fell like I have been lead in and now you feel I’m a forever customer so I don’t matter YOUR WRONG SO WRONG I spend hundreds of ££ in your shop and get very little back our las spends very little and she gets loads of good offers on her app also in the post. Treat everyone the same or don’t treat anyone to anything from what was a loyal customer BUT NO LONGER IS
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pets at Home Limited
- 66.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Pets at Home Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.