>> Phasemaker requires iPad 4/Mini 2/iPhone 5S/iPod Touch 6 or higher <<
A full-blown 6-Operator FM Synth on iOS, building on the legacy of the classic synthesizers that defined the digital era of the 1980s.
This is an Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), offering tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3 and AUM.
Frequency Modulation brings rich timbres and dynamic evolving sounds full of personality which are impossible to create with analog modelling. The 6-Operator architecture allows for lively multi-layered sounds with lots of expression and playability.
Phasemaker's characteristic FM sound will add classic digital character to your mobile sonic arsenal which no other analog synth can bring.
- Universal: runs on iPad (Air recommended), iPhone and iPod Touch
- Audio Unit v3 compatible
- Audiobus 2.3 compatible
- CoreMidi compatible standalone mode (with background audio)
- Bluetooth MIDI compatible
- Custom preset management; user presets available across AU hosts
- Dozens of factory presets
- 42 FM Algorithms (including all 32 DX7 layouts)
- 12 Oscillators, including the 8 original TX81z waveforms
- All 106 parameters can be automated using MIDI CC and AU Parameters
- Vintage sounding chorus and reverb effects for classic ambiance
- User manual available on www.ruismaker.com
- Plugin now centers correctly in all hosts
- Plugin now scales correctly in Garageband on all iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
not the first 6 op FM synth
According to the blurb, this is the first 6 op FM synth for i devices, I should point out that TF7 is also a 6 op FM synth. having said that it so far seems to be well thaught out( although I would like to be able to dig deeper into the parameters). Another point. some people might find the UI a tad on the small side, there is a simple solution. settings>
Zzzz totally uninspiring
Lame presets, in a poor viewer, uncatagorised, so you go from a base preset obviously used in a low octave to one designed for a higher octave plus the fact that it's so difficult to press the octave buttons, it almost never detects me touching them, I want to be able to switch octaves without hardly looking not tapping it 10 times while staring at it. And what a waste of space the whole thing is. In the screenshots on the description page it shows the UI full screen however I have the same size phone and the UI is microscopic.
Just annoying and boring and not the same as the picture.
AU uber alles!
Top quality app, it works beautifully in all modes. If it saved its state on exit, it would be a 5 star + app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.