With the Philips HearLink app you can easily and discreetly control your wireless Philips HearLink hearing aids.
The mobile device becomes your remote control for changing listening programs, adjusting the volume, muting your hearing aids and activating streaming options. Here are some other helpful app functionalities:
• Check your hearing aid battery level or the connection status from your mobile device to your hearing aids.
• With the "Find my hearing aids" function, you can track the location of your hearing aids.
• Connect your hearing aids to other devices and web services via IFTTT.
• You can easily access user guides and other resources on the Philips Hearing Solutions website.
The Philips HearLink app is compatible with all Philips HearLink wireless hearing aids.
The app is not compatible with the following Philips HearLink models: IIC, CIC, ITC.
We recommend using the latest version of iOS.
Find out more about Philips HearLink connected products by visiting hearingsolutions.philips.com.
- SBO Hearing A/S
- 63.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 SBO Hearing A/S
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.