*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is the biggest and best Canon DSLR photography magazine. Every issue is packed with 132 pages of new Canon EOS DSLR techniques, tests and tips. You’ll find new Canon pro photographer interviews, more in-depth Canon DSLR and kit tests, a comprehensive Canon DSLR and lens buyers’ guide, Canon School technical advice, Photo Stories, and more.
Plus we bring you regular Canon camera and photo projects, along with image-editing tutorials (including Photoshop CC, Elements and Lightroom) supported with pop-out video guides.
PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is 100% dedicated to every type of Canon EOS DSLR user, from beginners and enthusiasts to semi-pros. All types of photography are covered, including landscapes, wildlife, portraits, black & white, sports and still life.
** Enhanced digital editions feature all our exclusive Canon technique and photo-editing video lessons (including all content from the cover-mounted Video Disc supplied with our print editions) plus interactive image galleries and quick links for easier navigation **
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
General app improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update - appalling
Had no choice but upgrade App in order to download February 2020 issue - after tried to download latest issue but it required me to pay £6.99, even though iTunes subscription was active, after numerous attempts was left with no option but to reset subscription delete App and sign in again and restore subscription lost all my saved issues in library over many years which I have for reference - will have to re-download - not impressed
Amending my review!
Just found out that I can still get video tutorials online with an internet connected pc! (and through my ipod too if I feel like it I suppose).
Brilliant :D makes learning photoshop/etc so easy..
I am now delighted with Photoplus again!! Having this mag, in my pocket, overseas is amazing!!
Knock a pound or two off the digital price and I'll give it six stars ;)
I have been purchasing this magazine in it's digital format for the last 7 months, it has been a Godsend as I live in Germany & I read it on my ipod..
Now with the July issue (as with Digital Camera magazine) the tutorial videos are only available to view through my ipod, no longer as internet links that were viewable on my pc.. are they trying to kn***** our eyes? have they really tested ,themselves, working on photoshop on a 30 inch monitor, whilst trying to follow a video guide on a tiny ipod screen? that's not easy.. probably an anti pirate technique. But as always it is the genuine consumer who suffers. Very disappointing! I shall not buy this anymore, unless it gets changed back.. :(
This app has cost me a fortune over time. The unreliable purchase recording is so frustrating. Even after many, many wipes and re-installations there are issues in my Library which have 'Download' right next to them but when selected the app asks me to pay £6.99 AGAIN!!! Rip off and annoying.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 30.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £3.99
- 1 Year Subscription £44.99
- Canon SLR Handbook £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.