All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Cut Out, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Photos Extension
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Paint Bucket, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Cut Out: Remove the background from an image. (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share, Exif Viewer.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Photo Merge: Focus Stacking, Merge to HDR
- Macro: Record your multiple actions and then play them back all at once
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Macro: Record actions
Redo+: Redo with different settings
Filter Favorites: Add frequently used filters to Favorites
Added Matte filter
Added 'Replace Image' filter
Added 'Enlarge 16x’ (Editor > Resize)
Added 'Reduce Luminance Noise', Reduce Color Noise’ to Batch tab
Added Stretch option to Batch tab
Added 240 Face #3, 272 Flag, 221 Floral Stickers
Added 223 Geometric Figures
Added 3 more brush shapes
Added more metadata fields to text object (FL3, FL4,FOLDER,FOLDER-UP,FOLDER_LO)
Added RAW Engine option
Doubled thumbnail size
Press and hold the Shift key while dragging to draw a square or circle
Press and hold the Shift key while dragging to draw a line at 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 degrees
Support WebP format in Viewer tab
Support Dark Mode (macOS 10.14+)
Support Traditional Chinese (English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어)
Improved RAW support (CR3 format)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another big improvement to a great editing program
I don’t usually write reviews good or bad. But I have just updated to 2.8 (20th May 2018) and WOW, I have really started to use this app for professional finishes, I am a professional drone photographer and getting to grips with Adobe photoshop and lightroom is quite daunting. Photoscape X is a simple editing program that gets nearly the same results as PS. Ok so its not as powerful but given the time spent to edit in PS & LR if you don’t know what you are doing photoscape x is a god send. Really like this update, this program gets better and better. The fact that its free for basic editing is a winner and the developers are onto a winner as well because without the unlimited free trial I would not have risked nearly £40 on this program. If you have any doubt on its power to edit….don’t worry just buy the full program and you won’t regret it……I didn’t.
Very very good
I'm not much of a reviewer but i've been a pro snapper for 30 years and have always used photoshop. I object to the whole subscription thing so i've been looking for a simpler but just as intuitive photo editing programme to replace PS. PS is great but overwhelmingly complex when most of the time it's just a quick tweak to each image which is needed. I've tried a few editing programmes including Gimp etc but PhotoScape X is the nearest thing to the real deal for me. Easy to master controls and it does all the tweaks I need - pity it can't do IPTC captions, but I have another app for that. There's a market for simple easy to use proper photo programmes (not all of us want to put fluffy ears on selfies or funny coloured skies on our landscapes..) Try it for yourselves
Great Value Programme.
Having grown tired of the price of other photo editors I tried the Demo version of Photoscape and really liked it. I upgraded up to the full version quickly to unlock the more advanced features I need and use it most days. The You Tube tutorials are a little quick for my liking but after a few views you can grasp how to do things. I’m really enjoying using Photoscape and for £30 it is certainly well priced. Although I have been using it a while I am only now beginning to reach the depth that the programme can offer. Highly recommended.
- Mooii Tech
- 189.9 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mooii Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Christmas Sticker £0.99
- Pro £38.99
- Chocolate Sticker £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.