PhotoToaster - Photo Editor, Filters, Effects and Borders 4+
East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Designed for iPad
PhotoToaster™ is simply the best photo editor for the iPhone and iPad.
No In-App Purchases! Everything is included. iPhone and iPad support too!
The Toaster takes your iPhoneography as seriously as you do. It employs only the highest quality photo adjustments and does so with blinding speed.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The Toaster adjusts to your editing mood. Whether it's a 1-click total makeover or a meticulous tweaking of every adjustment, the Toaster is always the right tool for the job.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 26 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 45+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We've reworked the Intensity adjustment to give a stronger local contrast.
You can now send a photo from the photo album to the ECP inbox for future editing.
Fixed an issue with opening unloaded iCloud photos.
Apple clears reviews on updates so a quick rating or repost of a review would really help us out.
Ratings and Reviews
Handy and easy to use
I love using this app on photographs. It is easy to use, and stores recent pictures so that you can return to finish the picture off at a later time. In particular I like the cropping tools, and the lightening/darkening spot brush. I tend not to use the filters or presets, but textured are fun and can change the mood of a picture completely. The only drawback it when using the spot brush the app sometimes freezes.
Pictures are easily transferred to social networks and you can post a non-square photo.
East Coast experts
I purchased the whole package some years ago. I was previously struggling with Photo shop ( making edit mistakes and often giving up!!! But then I found East Coast suite of photo editing. I highly recommend this software which integrates discreetly on my Iphone.- the cost of the package is a fraction of others but the quality and ease of editing is high end quality
I've integrated my photos to a finished folder - keeping the original in the cloud storage. Sincerely the best suite of photo editing
Wow! Look under the hood!
In an earlier review of PhotoToaster I said it was an essential in my photo editing tool bag, one of my top five. That was before I properly explored the app and its tutorials and its community! It's a supercharged app! Everything you might ever realistically want to do with a photo, easily modified through intuitive controls and sliders, and the facility to make your own fully adjustable presets! What's not to like?! Add in East Coast Pixels' other fully integrated apps and it is now definitely my number one photo editing app!
The developer, East Coast Pixels, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- 59.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
More By This Developer
ECP Photo - Editor, Filters and Effects
Color Blast! - Photo Splash and Color Editing Effects
MobileMonet - Photo Sketch, Watercolor and Oil Painting Effects
TitleFx - Write on Pictures, add Text Captions to Photos
Fusion - HDR Camera