The first widely available mobile multi-touch piano, Pianist has been featured in a number of Apple advertising campaigns and was one of the 'Awesome iOS4 Apps' in an Apple iTunes promotion. Sound On Sound magazine listed Pianist in its pick of the Top 20 iPhone Apps, and T3 Magazine in its Top 100 iPhone Apps. Pianist has also been recommended by media sources such as the Mail On Sunday and Fox News. Pianist is considered so influential that it has now been listed as one of three examples of musical instrument apps in the primary academic reference: "The Grove Dictionary of Musical Instruments".
- Full 88 key piano keyboard sampled from a real piano for maximum authenticity.
- Record and save your compositions for later playback. Overdub as many times as you want, and remove unwanted notes.
- Virtual "Soft" and "Sustain" pedals, and expression depending on where you press the key.
- Optional dual keyboard layout allows you to reach even more keys without the need to scroll. Up to four octaves can be displayed and played at once.
- Stay in time with a completely configurable metronome.
To take your music creation to the next step, be sure to also check out our new app: Looptical Music Studio.
Added support for 64 bit processors.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant just buggy
It's a great app but it seems to start crashing after about a day. I have to restore my iphone just to play it, however i find myself doing almost everyday just to use it. I would have rated it higher if i wasn't for the crashes.
This is certainly a feels good apps,one of the application on whole of a apps world to really stand for it's name n wat it says. If u thinking about buying it then plz don hesitate. You can play all the key at the same time n get that sound. The apps certainly worth more than the price. So go for it cuz this boys deserves it!!!
The only thing is that the screen ain't big for the whole key so u gotta shift it as u play along,,,but it's not there fault.
I've had no problems with crashes at all despite other apps causing problems. This is brilliant fun and useful too. We used it for giving notes at a choir practice and fooled around trying duets and other things. I agree it would be nice to be able to choose the keyboard size to allow a longer compass, but I'd bet that's on the cards for an update. Great app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.