TOP 10 Music App in over 80 countries, over 40 million songs played!
Use your own acoustic piano, or an on-screen virtual one, to play your favorite songs whether its pop songs like Taylor Swift's Trouble or Classical like Vivaldi's Spring.
Dust off your piano with the Award Winning Piano Dust Buster music game!
Activated by an acoustic piano/keyboard, or by touch. No wires or adapters needed - the app just listens to your piano and you learn how to play. Two playing modes to choose from for both players who know how to read music or not! Help Granny dust off the piano by playing the correct note when the germs hit the rhythm line while collecting points and bonuses.
In Piano Dust Buster 2.0 compete against your friends and players from around the world! In "Concert Mode" there is always a competition to compete in and never ending free content to play. Win medals, level up and unlock even more songs from the JoyTunes library!
In "Jukebox Mode" practice your piano skills while playing fun pop songs and classics. Gain XP (experience) points and level up to unlock even more new songs.
To enjoy the vast song library purchase a subscription or individual song packs of popular and fun songs for all different skill levels, accompanied by high quality concert music. A new pack of songs added every month!
Subscribers will receive full access also to the Piano Maestro App - a great complimentary tool to your piano lessons.
FREE SONGS INCLUDE:
* Imagine (John Lennon)
* Don't Stop Believing (Journey - Glee)
* Beginner's classics (Mary's Little Lamb, When The Saints Go Marching In, Ode To Joy)
* Various daily free offers...
OVER 150 SONGS FROM DIFFERENT GENRES AVAILABLE:
* Love Story (Taylor Swift)
* Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
* We are the Champions (Queen)
* Canon in D (Pachelbel)
* Spring (Vivaldi)
* And many many more...
* Works with an acoustic piano/keyboard - use your own real musical instrument to play!!!
* Virtual piano has real-size 3D keys (iPad version only)
* Compete against friends and players around the world
* Works on musical skills - learn note names, rhythm, playing songs, and more
* Special mode for practicing sheet music notation ("Staff Mode")
* Rich and high quality accompaniment concert music
* Fun and Engaging - gaming dynamics will keep you practicing
* New songs are automatically added!
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play several free skill levels, and "concert mode" new songs every few days. You can buy additional packs of songs, or upgrade to a subscription package at any time.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Half-yearly (6 months) recurring subscription for $47.99/6 months
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year (save 50%)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
"Piano Dust Buster" was created by JoyTunes, maker of music games with the goal of helping people enjoy practicing music. JoyTunes has won many awards, including:
- "EMI's Innovation Challenge 2013", EMI
- "App of the Week", Gizmodo
- "Parent's Choice Award"
- "World Summit Award" from the United Nations (most creative e-content)
- "Best Tools for Beginners", NAMM
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
For more details, visit www.JoyTunes.com/piano
- Making sure app is compatible with latest OS
- New icon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic to teach a beginner piano
So impressed with this app. Bought the pack & our 9 year old is self motivated to learn to play the keyboard with it. Already playing tunes. Practice means you unlock more levels / tunes. Highly recommended.
Good start, bad finish
This started off to be a good app. However for me it boils down to one simple fact, the developers no longer care for this app. There has not been a single update released in forever and the latest music pack 'Chinese new year' was released forever ago with no sign of a new music pack arriving any time soon.
I have to credit the game in saying that yes it was fun when I began playing and gathering stars, packs were released often and so I was constantly enjoying new music. It is such a shame that this is no longer the case.
I give this there stars because there is too many locked songs
I tried buying them before but it says
"This has already been purchased on another joytunes account"
When I only have one joytunes account! I tried buying all of them but it continually said it's on another joytunes account, I want to support the app by buying the song, and I wanna but the songs so I can play more songs but it won't let me, please fix!
- 106.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 JoyTunes Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All Song Packs £7.99
- Chart Busters £4.99
- All Song Packs £23.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.