Tailor-make all your classes!
Customise almost every element of your Pilates class, Pilates On Tap creates unique classes to your exact requirements. Perfect for absolute beginners to advanced Pilates fans, and for the young to somewhat older! Created by British TV star Sarah Manners.
● No pre-recorded classes so you don’t waste time searching for a video you like
● Choose your exercise focus- Strength, Mobility or Posture
● Sub-categories mean you can focus on a body part – Abs, Glutes, Back, Legs, Hips, Shoulders, Chest.
● Chose the exact length of your class
● Choose to stretch or not
● Choose to have detailed vocal tuition or not
● Choose background music on or off
● Articles explaining popular Pilates phrases and principles
● Articles on Posture and how to recognise and correct your own
● Give workout feedback so we can make your next session easier or harder
● Save favourite workouts
● Track your progress
● 21-day free trial, no card details required
Pilates On Tap is the brainchild of Sarah Manners, an actress who has starred in many popular TV series shown all over the world. Sarah was also a contestant in Strictly Come Dancing UK, Series 2. Sarah is a qualified Pilates Instructor with a keen interest in posture. Sarah became hooked on Pilates over a decade ago when she experienced the transformative effects that Pilates had on her posture. Sarah has different length legs and as a result, scoliosis of the spine, and without Pilates, she is in daily pain.
Sarah wanted to fill the gap in the home workout market by creating the closest thing to a 1-2-1 Pilates session in your home. Pilates On Tap has received wide acclaim in the British Press for its unique features.
Top quality Pilates classes are quite literally ‘on tap’!
Terms and Conditions: https://pilatesontap.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
To The End by Hotham / hothammusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/3Vghvgm
Music promoted by Audio Library https://bit.ly/3ZisIQ6
Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Pilates on tap is really easy to work. It tailors your ability and what areas you want to work on- eg strength and flexibility. Sarah Manners goes through each exercise perfectly. Demonstration simple and explanations simple to understand. The times doing the exercises are just right. Some were a little too hard for me as intermediate but there are variations to make easier or progress. There is research and advice on the app. I have learnt progressions of exercises- I am a physiotherapist and the exercises I do with my clients are based on pilates.
The bonus is the offer of a year membership
I can actually feel some abdominals emerging under my 3 c sections!!!!
Really works well!
Been using this for awhile now and find it a great app. Sarah's guidance is fantastic and the exercises really work. Really reccommend.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pilates Effect Limited
- 67.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Pilates Effect Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan £10.00
- Yearly Plan £59.00