PilotLog is a free companion program to the PilotLog online log book; the premier log book for professional pilots.
Please note that this is not a stand-alone log book app; it requires synchronisation with an online PilotLog account to function correctly. PilotLog is a subscription service. If you do not already have an account, a subscription can be created using In-App Purchase. There is a three month free trial period, followed by an auto-renewing monthly or annual subscription which will continue until cancelled. Full terms and conditions for the use of PilotLog are published on our website at https://www.pilotlog.co.uk/tnc.php.
• Edit flights imported from your roster
• Add flights on the flight deck
• Search your log on your iPhone/iPad
• Comprehensive hours totals
• Import roster using your mobile device
• Add and edit simulator details
• Add and edit duty records
• Automatic duty logging and limitations monitoring
• Data backed up on our server
• Compatible with any computer (PC / Mac / Linux)
• EASA and FAA compliant
• Print your log from the PilotLog website
• Lite account available for private pilots
If using the In-App Purchase option to create an account, please note:
• We offer Pro and Lite accounts. Pro is suitable for commercial pilots, and Lite is suitable for recreational flying or for student pilots.
• You can choose an annual or monthly payment to follow the free trial period.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free trial.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. You can also manage your subscription within the app, under Help->Account Management.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it has to do, very simple and reliable.
This is a fantastic app. It works seamlessly with the online program which I've used for years. Now with my iPhone I don't have to keep a copy of my times and upload them - just stick the times into the flights the program has uploaded from my BA roster and hit sync next time I'm online free. It's what PilotLog has been waiting for for it's iPhone customers. Thoroughly recommended.
Great logbook, Great customer service!
Having been a user of this logbook for the last 5+ years have never had any problems. Managed to find a small glitch with the new iPhone 6 screen resolution. Sent Mark an email and it was sorted out in no time at all. Great job and keep up the good work.
- Mark Irving
- 5.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 MJICCS
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Account £49.99
- Pro Account £4.99
- Lite Account £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.