* Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014
* One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013
* Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013
* 148apps.com - 4.5 out of 5 stars!
Pinnacle Studio Pro is universal! Now one purchase gets you the same great app on your iPad and iPhone!
Perfect for mobile journalists and creative filmmakers! Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Pinnacle® Studio Pro. Our leading film-editing technology brings you an easy-to-use app that enables you to quickly edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline and Dual View Precision, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Enjoy HD output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and more—or export your project to Pinnacle® Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
• Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
• Access media from external devices via an Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• Access media from Box, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture video and photos from within the app
• Use “Open-In” feature to open compatible files from other apps
• Download media from iCloud Photos directly from the app Library
• Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
• Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
• Easily replace one clip with another
• Create slow motion and fast motion effects for video and audio and maintain audio pitch (fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files)
• Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
• Help your story flow using 16 transitions—including high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
• Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
• Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
• Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
• Enjoy full-screen playback
• Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
• Purchase from a selection of Triple Scoop Music tracks
• Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
• Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
• View and adjust audio levels in realtime with the professional Audio Mixer
• Easily share your movies via YouTube, Facebook, Cloud-storage, Airdrop and more
• Export projects with media to Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Enjoy professional 2K and 4K support on the latest devices and full 1080p output support on any iPad or iPhone
• Export at 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 fps (older iPads and iPhones may have limited support for higher frame rates)
Pro Technology, Pro Results
• Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
• Improvements for iOS 10
• Fixed issue with scrolling to end of font list
• Minor performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant app but the bugs MUST be fixed PLEASE!
As a huge user of this app every single day, I really in it quite a lot to work well for me. And although it does most of the time, there are other ps when it's extremely frustrating to use.
These examples include:
When adding in texts or transition the whole app freezes and has to have multiple restarts to work again.
When trying to change colour or font of texts sometimes it simply won't let you so you need to restart it.
Changing speeds of videos ALOT of the time causes that changed section of the video to freeze and not work (this is the biggest problem for me).
And lastly, when pressing the play button to look over what you've just done on the small screen, it next to never starts at the point you're on. It either starts from the very beginning or later on in the video. This takes a long time to sort out.
Please note that I love this app and have a lot of positive feedback fro it but these issues are making the whole experience very hard and I would appreciate it if they were seen to asap!
I can no longer import from Dropbox
I have used this app successfully for a long time and I really like it but I rely on the link with Dropbox which no longer works. Some video files can’t be downloaded to iPad from Dropbox, they need to be imported directly into the app. This worked perfectly before but now When I try to open Dropbox from Pinnacle I get the error message NSURLErrorDomain error -999 which renders the app useless to me. Such a shame.
My Go-to editing package on the move
I've used this app since 2013 and have produced videos for web for clients when needed to turn things around on the move.
You can import your own pictures from Dropbox and Google Drive as well as your own recorded music so please ignore the posters above. I use royalty free music downloaded in my own projects and have even imported 50mb/s rich broadcast quality HD video to edit. It renders projects very swiftly on an iPad mini2 running the latest IOS. In short it's worth every penny and the tech support from Corel has been amazing.
- Corel Inc.
- 237.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Connection Pack £4.99
- Film Strip Theme Pack £2.99
- Rotating Perspectives Theme Pack £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.