Get the most out of your Pinter and the World of Fresh Beer with a platform for you to truly join us on our journey.
A place to find and connect with like-minded people in the Fresh Beer Community.
Access tools and get handy reminders to stay on top of your brewing schedule.
Shop the website directly from the app and use the quick-buy feature to buy Fresh Presses in as little as 2 taps.
- Pinter log - track Pinters and brewing export as calendar reminders
- The most intuitive Pinter instructions available, immersive app-only format including toggle-able narrations and captions
- Optional push notifications alert you when to move between stages i.e brewing to conditioning to tapping
- Quick-buy function, purchase Fresh Presses in 2 clicks
- Feed: a community space to share your pics, videos, and posts about all things Pinter, Fresh Beer, and beyond. The place to socially engage with us and with each other. We'll regularly be posting exclusive content and using this space to chat to you about everything we've got going on plus relying on you to help us build going forward
- Sessions: where we'll be posting exclusive TGG BTS video content from our team/NPD through to manufacturing/ingredients-sourcing to Q/As and collaborations
- Taproom: the Pinter forum. For details and deep-dive explorations.
- Live chat and customer support
Update splash screen to include asset download status
Update Pinter 2 instructional videos and captions
Add ability to remove/block followers from community feed
Updated error screen when there is no Internet connectivity
Add support for marketing notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Style over substance
The information that this app contains is essential because there are lots of steps to the process and you’d never memorise them all. However, the overly stylised, swipey user interface makes the information almost impossible to use. It’s very fiddly to go back a step, impossible to jump to a step at will and this is made worse by the fact that it often skips over a step if you swipe a little too enthusiastically. I’ve gone through and written all of the instructions down in a notebook so that I never have to battle with the frustrating user interface in the app ever again. Shame, because the beer tastes GREAT, but trying to use the app leaves a nasty aftertaste.
Too slick for its own good
The video how too guides are great, but the transition effects make it horrible to go back between stages, and trying to skip between steps is painful with “are you sure you want to move on reminders” that you have to acknowledge.
Hate that it tries to capture an inordinate amount of personal data on sign up, prompt you to take photos, share you location… I just want to make the beer.
Great app to compliment the Pinter and help track brewing times.
Couple of recommendations for future releases, the bottom nav bar could be clearer, i.e the page your viewing the icon could change to a Pinter colour rather than a dot, I initially thought I’d got a notification that wouldn’t clear.
The taproom community page could do with either being full screen to make it easier to read and navigate, or integrate it into the app like the My Feed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Co Ltd
- 74.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Co