Unlock your creativity with Pixlr’s free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work on all your favorite social networks!
Be part of our Pixlr community on Instagram (@pixlr) and get inspired with our weekly photo challenges. Follow our blog to learn techniques to push your craft forwards.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
· Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
· Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
· Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
· Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
· Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
· Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
· Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
· Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
· Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
· Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suit you.
· Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
· Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
· Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
· Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
1. Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Great-but double exposure isn’t working!
I love this app, I’ve used it for years! Unfortunately, the double exposure tool isn’t working at the moment. In the past, it has worked perfectly fine but within the past few days the added image can not be seen on the image. I hope they can sort this problem out soon!
I use this app on my iPad, MacBook and IPhone and it's just amazing! I think it's the best editing app out there, because you can do so many wonderful things. The bad, horrid hate comments are just lying people who found 1 tiny thing wrong with the app and whined about it because it's not perfect. It IS perfect in my personal opinion, maybe not for others but for me it is. 💕
This app is amazing! You can draw on photos and add effects and overlays and it looks realistic and it's all for free! Pixlr is a great, creative app that you can do lots of different things on to make your photos look even better than before! I really recommend this app and the web version is even better!
- 123RF Limited
- 97.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 123RF
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal £2.99
- Lens Flare 2 Overlay £0.99
- Lens Flare Overlays £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.