PixSell – the branded sales rep catalog ordering app. Enable your reps to present products & place orders whilst having access to customer account details, order history & financials. All this offline, out on the road, & at trade shows.
PixSell is designed to improve your sales reps sales performance:
• For sales reps that merchandise, there’s Instore Counts & Photo Capture
• For sales reps that want to gather more about their customers & competitors, there’s the Forms & questionnaire module
• For sales reps that schedule their calls in advance, there’s the Activity module
• For sales reps that uplift stock, there’s the Credits module
• For all the sales reps, there’s PixSell
SALES REP CATALOG ORDERING
• Sales reps can browse & order from multiple catalogs or product listings using flexible search/filter options
• Highlight new products, promotions, features ranges, collections
• View catalogs as 8, 4, 2, single image or scrollable thumbnail list
• Multiple product images per SKU
• Rapid order entry via tap, barcode scanning or en-mass select
• Re-order from previous orders (en-mass or line by line)
• Add head office defined product collections to order (en-mass or line by line)
• Order line detail: number pad, price, discount & notes editing
• Customer/product price matrix for multi-level pricing & discounting
• Customer specific order forms
• Delivery charge matrix
• Multi-currency, multi-language & company specific language
• Email, print, and export PDF order confirmations (with or without pictures)
• Full integration with head office ERP
• Bar-code scanning sounds for successful order line creation & 'issue' alerts
• Extended product tagging/highlighting (e.g. offer, new, customer favourites)
• Content managed Presentation screen (improved brand management)
• Capture credits or uplifts (post promotion, sales or return, seasonal, damages etc)
• Sales reps can place an order based on visual representation of the product layout (POS or planograms) within a retail store
• Aspin back office software allows displays to be designed/managed within a simple GUI interface
• Grid templates
• In-store counts allow a sales rep to count remaining customer stock within a store
• A top-up order can then be quickly created based on the current stock count
• Stock counts also allow you to identify product distribution range by local wholesalers
• Sales rep maintained customer information to supplement customer data in your ERP
• Forms are maintained & reviewed on the DataBridge Cloud
• Sales reps can quickly capture customer feedback during sales call
• Reps can also capture & monitor data against competitors products in-store
• Also used for visit reports, surveys, complaints, POS requests, compliance
• Forms maintained on DataBridge Cloud
• New report generator for customised reporting
• Export reports to other apps as a CSV file
• Export PDF confirmations to other apps using iOS 'Open In' function
NB: Although PixSell requires DataBridge Cloud server components for full functionality, a demo data set is provided with the App.
Stability changes to application's menu
Ratings and Reviews
The future of sales today !
The PixSell app is a fantastic application to allow our business to drive sales and promote the products that are most important to us in a simple way to customers in a standard format through all our area sales managers around the UK. The ability to make multiple presentations with images and videos allow our sales team to have all the information they need in one place… no more carrying boxes of book to sales calls just an iPad is needed now. The ease of taking orders gets rid out the admin work of selling and we have seen a significant improvement in both sales and staff morale since using the PixSell app. Our Sales team can also promote in stock products and quickly up sell customers if they notice a product is out of stock with the live stock control feature. (A life saver as it avoids the disappointed customer waiting for a product on backorder after they thought they purchased it)
Finally the support offered by Aspin is second to none! They are always available to help no matter what time of day or night they are a provider we can trust and have faith in to resolve any issue in the rare case there is one. Any business that wants to have the competitive edge over their competition really should invest in PixSell now as with every update it is only getting better.
As a long standing partner of Aspin Management Systems, we have tried to keep abreast of the latest technologies and following the successful implementation of Intersell a few years ago we decided to complement this with Pixsell. We recognised that this could save time and resources in sales administration as well as increasing the professionalism of our sales team. Nathan and his team did a great job in scoping the project and with a dedicated project team including Aileen from Aspin and Gibsons staff in Sales, Marketing and Operations, the implementation was effected smoothly, on time and on budget. The training of our sales team took place prior to our first trade show of the year and this enabled any teething problems to be quickly ironed out. Our Sales Agents were a little sceptical of the benefits at the start, but they are now sold on the benefits and use Pixsell on a daily basis with their customers. Well done Aspin!
Out of the dark ages and into the 21st century, our sales team can now present, search, collate and swiftly order our growing product range.
Marketing Campaigns, Promotions, product changes and all orders/credits are seamlessly transmitted back and forth from our ERP system
The presentation efficiency and reporting of our sales team has increased 4 fold. Pixsell’ s front end is very intuitive, even our sales team took to it “like a duck to water” and yet there is plenty of functionality and control that can be modified at Head office, without the need for custom modifications. The integration and service supplied by Aspin is “second to none”. An almost seamless transition, and any small teething elements were dealt with within hours, not days. Put simply I could not imagine a greater tool/provider for the job
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.