Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Pro, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps.
Planner Pro provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with iOS calendars and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- Supports app badge
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Supports both landscape and portrait modes
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
We also offers an optional full version. You can organize events by week view, create projects and recurring tasks, export schedule and ads-free. Yearly subscription is available for $7.99.
Note: Subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will auto-renew each year. You can turn off auto-renew by going to your account settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being billed again.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
- Minor bug fixes
- Crash fixes
- Stability improved
Ratings and Reviews
It’s definitely what I was looking for, but...
This is a great app for organising daily tasks and it is the best that I have found for arranging tasks on a calendar basis.
For me, what would make this app perfect, are the following modifications:
- The ability to have sub-tasks within each task. Currently the only way to do this is to add notes.
- The ability to arrange the priority of tasks for each day by dragging them up and down the list. Currently the only way to do this is to set specific priority numbers in each task, which is time consuming.
- The ability to set a ‘due soon’ count so that it counts only tasks for today’s calendar day. Currently the ‘1 day, due soon’ setting counts everything within the next 24 hour period, which almost always includes stuff for tomorrow.
- On the iPad version of the app, the month tabs at the bottom of the screen are for the current year only, which means you cannot select months for the next year, and which becomes particularly problematic when I’m in the month of December and I want to check out my tasks for the next month.
I like it, but it could be better
Since the app has just pestered me for a review... (be careful what you wish for.) I've switched to this after many years of separate calendar and to-do apps. I like the simple, clean and above all fast interface. The thing I am frustrated by is tasks. Firstly you can't repeat tasks on a yearly basis, only monthly. You can have a 12 monthly task, but no more than that. Have something you want to do every two years? Tough. Then, it's not intelligent. Want to be reminded on the last Friday of every month? Nope. And the badge notification is annoying. Why is there no option for the count to only show TODAY'S tasks? This means you never clear the count. It's also a bit awkward to get to a tasks overview - you have to go back to the whole-year calendar view and then swipe. It's not intuitive, it takes me a moment to remember how to do it each time. Still, since this is a subscription service I'm sure the developers are working hard to fix these issues.
Good so far
I like having everything in one place. Couple of things could be improved.
Can we have tasks that you can repeat weekly, monthly or other intervals. There is a limited choice at the moment.
Also, it would be good to be able to see all upcoming tasks, that way I could clear a few future ones if I have time. It's rather clunky having to go forward in my calendar to find them.
Could we have a second January tab for January next year, as the current one takes me back to last year.
- Hangzhou Beesoft Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 45.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version £3.99
- Full Version £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.