Plastic Animation Studio lets you easily animate photos or drawings and share your animation with your friends.
No drawing experience is necessary: load an image, build a skeleton structure and animate this structure deforming the image.
Plastic uses an innovative and powerful technology that allows you to create a complete animation with just a single drawing.
An edit image page is available if you need to modify the image and isolate the subject you want to animate.
Animation is controlled by skeleton structures that allow you to make stretching and bending deformations with no need for drawing each pose.
You can also modify the Stacking Order of skeleton nodes to fine tune overlapping sections: at any time you choose whether a part of the subject is in front or behind, giving much more freedom to your animation.
An extensive collection of images and some example animations are included in the App.
Plastic really brings your images to life!
Unleash the artist inside you and challenge your friends by sharing your animations!
- Load images from the Plastic Library, Photo Library and iPad Camera.
- Use the Edit Image tools for masking and flipping the loaded image.
- Enjoy the intuitive skeleton creation.
- Create new positions of the subject moving the skeleton nodes.
- Animate the subject setting key frames in the Timeline.
- Modify the nodes stacking order to fine tune overlapping sections.
- Choose an image or a video as background.
- Control the speed of your animation (In-App Purchase).
- Add a soundtrack (In-App Purchase).
- Share the animation on Facebook, YouTube (In-App Purchase) or send it by email.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- After purchasing, the Export Pack was not activated;
- Minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Basically i wish they would make so you can actually have 2 animations onscreen at once + adding adding text and making them talk
Pls add something like this
As you all know the timeline doesn't work properly, can't see where the key frame dots are. Also when you create your own custom part it crashes when trying to import.
one more thing, even though I have purchased IAP I can't restore purchases on my other iPad...
So many bugs!! The extra star was for your attempt to fixing previous bugs.
Ok, the restore purchases has been sorted out. Now I've got a new problem! The key frame timeline doesn't work properly! Although you can get the character to move, the dots for the key framing don't show up! To make things worse the email on the support page doesn't work!
The developer, Digital Video S.p.A., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Digital Video S.p.A.
- 68.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Digital Video S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Export Pack £3.99
- Plastic Library Pack £0.99
- Summer Pack £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.