Get fun and easy recipes you can cook at home from your favourite chefs, conveniently delivered to your door at supermarket prices. Add joy back into your dinner with a fantastic experience that fits your lifestyle and saves you money. Whatever your food preference, we have meals for you.
Just choose the meals you want to cook, and you can import them into your supermarket trolley in one tap and get them delivered right to your door. Now you can cook at home with the ease of a meal-kit, but the prices of a supermarket!
• Easily select and save the meals you want to cook for the week.
• Get delicious recipes with step-by-step instructions for you to cook, save, and share.
• Follow your favourite chefs and restaurants, and cook their latest recipes.
• Automatically import and order ingredients for your favourite meals into your preferred supermarket for delivery (partners include Sainsburys, Ocado and Waitrose).
• Set your dietary preferences then filter recipes according to these.
• Gain more time to cook new meals each week, even if you have a busy schedule
As a meal-kit delivery app, we offer you tons of ingredients to order so you can prepare recipes from chefs in the know. Eat food which is specifically tailored to your households needs by ordering it from your favourite nearby supermarket.
How does it work? Get your weekly shop in under 5 minutes in 4 easy steps…
1. Choose from our vast selection of recipe
2. Select the meals you like most and if you are short on time you can even choose from our pre-curated categories.
3. Pass the groceries through to your favourite supermarket, pick a delivery slot and checkout
4. Once your food shop has been delivered by the supermarket, load up your meals from the Recipe Book (cook meals) section, grab your ingredients, and follow the chef's directions
Sign-up today for a free trial and begin your journey towards a happier lifestyle. It’s like having a personal grocery shopper in your pocket!
The Plate Up team have been busy cooking up some new features for you:
• We’ve been updating our app to use the latest technologies to make loading on Plate Up faster and easier than ever before
• We've made several improvements and added Sainsbury's into the service
• We’ve also made some general bug fixes reported by you all to make sure things are a little smoother
We’re always making improvements, so keep your eyes peeled and make sure to keep updating your app to get all the latest features.
Ratings and Reviews
The missing piece in a crowded market
I’ve been searching for an App that will allow me to live a better, more healthy lifestyle but cannot tell you how hard it is using one app for calorie tracking, another app to find healthy recipients, a third app to order food and ingredients from, and a fourth to track my progress - it’s impossible!
Enter this app, a magical combination of everything I need to live the lifestyle I’ve been looking for. I have set my goal to weight loss, vegetarian (I’m trying to eat less meat) and I’m presenting with a huge range of recipes that within a few taps, can be ordered straight from Tesco - amazing!
Better yet, all my meals are in one place so monitoring my calories is super easy and the levelling system allows me to keep my motivated to track my progress against my goal.
Changing your diet and lifestyle is tough. Learning new recipes, tracking calories is so much life admin which this app completely takes care off. Life changing.
Looking forward to how this develops.
What I’ve been waiting for!
This app really does take the hassle out of being healthy. There are loads of recipes to choose from and you get the ingredients delivered to your house ready to cook! Not only that the meals are tailored to your dietary preferences - I’m vegetarian so it makes it super easy. Then you can map your progress automatically. Also love that you can compare the cost of ingredients from different supermarkets - saving way more than the subscription fee in one shop.
No support and app not connecting to shopping
I was impressed with the variety of meals, although some assumed you had things like potato and rice without warning you that you’d need them.
Once I’d chosen my recipes, it sort of added them to my shopping, once, and not everything. The app didn’t progress from the meal ordering screen so I have no idea how it’s meant to work. I contacted support a couple of times but got no reply at all. Also, changing menus once a month is a bit of a stretch if you have any specific nutritional needs!
I’m going to uninstall the app and search for other apps. It’s a real shame as it sounded perfect, if the app worked, support worked and a wider variety of recipes.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plate-Up Limited
- 59.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Plate-Up Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.