Playback turns your iPad or iPhone into a simple, yet powerful MultiTrack player for all of your MultiTracks, CustomMix®, and MultiTracks Cloud® content. Playback has three subscription levels: Intro (Free), Pro, and Premium; all with a 30-day free trial. Playback contains many features, like Built-In Click, Pads, and Transitions. With “Play of the Week”, we release a new, free MultiTrack each week, so you can try out all of the features in Playback right away.
INTRO SUBSCRIPTION (Free)
• Playback all the parts within a MultiTrack, or load only those you need
• Import all your tracks from MultiTracks.com and MultiTracks Cloud®
• Built-In Click with adjustable subdivisions
• Free “Guitar Pads” pad collection
• Free "Play of the Week" every week in Playback
• Adjust the Start Time and End Time of each song
• Adjust the Tempo and Key of each song with the “Edit Song” menu
• Add compatible Pads into your Setlist with or without a click
• Visible Waveform Display with Grid Overlay
• Auto-fade tracks while the click continues
• Create seamless transitions with the “Transitions” menu
• Live Crossfade Songs, Pads, and Click Tracks
• Songs are subdivided into "Song Sections"
• Solo and Mute functionality on every channel
• AutoPan your ClickTracks left and MultiTracks right
• Press-and-Hold a Song Tile in "Edit Mode" to reorder within a Setlist
All “Intro Subscription” features are free.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION ($4.99 per month)
• Free 30-day trial
• All “Intro Subscription” features
• Remove and repeat Song Sections
• MIDI Map Playback features to a MIDI Controller
• Edit Start and End Times
• Set a 5 second fade out at the end of a song
• Loop a Song Section (Pre-Program, MIDI Map, or enable via “Loop” button)
• Infinite Loop a Song Section (Pre-Program, MIDI Map, or enable via “Loop” button)
• Add a Song Section anywhere in the arrangement by pressing “Edit”
• Tap “Reset Default Arrangement” in the Adding Song Section menu to reset to the default arrangement
• NEW: Infinite Click
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION ($6.99 per month)
• Free 30-day trial
• All “Pro Subscription” features
• Live Re-Order: While audio is playing, jump to a particular Song Section by double-tapping that Song Section
• MIDI Map to Song Sections
• Freely jump between Song Sections live using the MIDI Navigations buttons on your MIDI Controller
• Buses: Route your tracks out of 10 buses for better mix control
• SmartRouting®: We’ve pre-assigned every type of track to a bus. Use one of our *Supported USB Audio Interfaces and Playback will automatically route your tracks to the available outputs.
• MultiOuts®: Route tracks and buses to multiple outputs with one of our *Supported USB Audio Interfaces.
*Supported USB Audio Interfaces:
iConnectivity PlayAudio 12, iConnectAudio4+, Apogee Duet, Presonus iTwo, Focusrite 2i2, Focusrite 2i4, Focusrite 6i6, Focusrite 18i8, Tascam 16x08, Tascam 20x20, Behringer Uphoria 1820, MOTU Ultralite AVB
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you upgrade from a free subscription to a paid version. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Includes full compatibility for iOS 13 dark mode.
General bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many bugs and no way to save workspace
Had a lot of bugs over many months. Tech support could not solve some of them. Also no way to save workspace so every time you import a song you want to use for that set, you have to re-level every instrument and all your master feeders and reorder your sections. There is no way to save that song arrangement for the next time you wish to call it out of the cloud. If you had a new iPad and had to reinstall everything, you would have to make all your settings all over again. You cannot install a backup file and pick up where you last left off. This potentially costs you hours and hours and hours of work that you have built up over months
Nice but subscription model is way too expensive
Nice looking app with some great features . Perfect for live performance but there is no way I’ll pay a subscription to add the full features. There should be a one off payment for this app. Deleted.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we would love to hear what we can do better in the Playback app to help you accomplish your musical needs. We welcome any feedback and suggestions, please email us at email@example.com and we hope we can get you up and running with Playback soon!
- MULTITRACKS.COM, LLC
- 468.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 MultiTracks.com
- In-App Purchases
- Pro £3.99
- Premium £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.