Much more than just the quickest way to transfer your Spotify albums & playlists over to Apple Music, Playlisty is your gateway to a new world of playlist creativity. It’s the playlist tool you’ll use again & again.
• Spotify: a couple of taps is all it takes to import a playlist, your “liked” tracks or your library albums into Apple Music. The fully interactive process ensures there are no mistakes and the whole process is usually over in a minute or two. Even with the longest lists, there’s no hanging around. Don’t have a Spotify account? You’ll still get access to Spotify’s excellent Editor’s picks playlists for your region.
• YouTube: tell Playlisty which YouTube channels you want to follow and a stream of all of the playlists on those channels will appear in your Playlisty browser. Include your own channel here to see your own playlists too. As always, a couple of taps is all it takes to save one to your library.
• Setlist.fm: Browse and import sets by bands playing in your region. Missed a performance of a band you like? In a few seconds you can be listening to what they played.
• BBC Sounds: just pick your favourite music genre to get access to a stream of dozens of carefully curated playlists from world-renowned DJs, refreshed daily.
• Siri Shortcuts: Sync favourite playlists in the background, with a single tap. Create & schedule automations to grab the latest versions of regularly updated playlists.
• Also supports links (just paste them into the scratchpad), web pages (multiple formats supported), files (csv, iTunes Xml, m3u and many others supported on DropBox, iCloud or Google Drive), SoundCloud (experimental!) and dozens of other apps (via the Playlisty Share Extension).
No playlist tool can ever be 100% perfect: sometimes the originating playlist just doesn’t have enough information to make a good match (yes SoundCloud, we’re particularly talking about you) and sometimes the track you want just isn’t there in Apple Music. However Playlisty’s sophisticated, proprietary matcher is built to get the best results for Apple Music specifically, and If there's not an exact match, Playlisty doesn't skip or substitute it without checking with you first. And Playlisty is fast: it can match & save 2,000 unique Spotify tracks in less than 2 minutes. No other playlist tool comes close.
IMPORTANT: Playlisty requires that you have an Apple Music Subscription and that you turn on "Sync Library".
A free trial mode allows you to create playlists of up to 20 tracks. An in-app purchase is available to unlock unlimited length playlists.
Feedback: Please let us know what you think. In particular, if there's a web page, app or podcast you'd like us to support in Playlisty please go to our support page and send us the details (including URL if possible). We'll do our best to add it to a future release.
Support for iOS 14!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Obdura Ltd
- 9.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Obdura Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Playlist Length £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.