Connect. Discover. Control.
Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, wherever you go with PlayStation App. See who's online, voice chat and send messages, and discover deals on PS Store.
Connect with friends
• See who's online and which games they're playing.
• Voice chat and send messages to your PSN friends, hang out online and plan your next multiplayer session.
• View other players' profiles and trophy collections.
Discover new games and the latest news
• Shop for new releases, pre-order games and check out the latest deals and discounts on PlayStation Store.
• Get your daily fix of gaming news from the world of PlayStation.
• Stay up to date with notifications and invitations on your phone lock screen.
Control your console wherever you are
• Download games and add-ons to your console so they're ready when you are.
• Manage your PS5 console storage if you run out of space while downloading.
• Get ready to play with quick sign-in and remote game launch on your PS5 console.
Account for PlayStation Network required to use this app.
PlayStation terms of service are viewable at https://www.playstation.com/legal/psn-terms-of-service/.
Some features require PS5 or PS4 console.
Content available on PS App may vary by country/region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country/region.
“PlayStation”, “PlayStation Family Mark”, “PS5” and “PS4” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
• Share Screen with party members: Request party members to share their screen so you can view their gameplay.
• Start PS Remote Play through PS App: Select the “Play using PS Remote Play” option on an installed game and the app will automatically open.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but but problems
In the new PS5 update it’s amazing but the only problem is that it’s very laggy, I have perfectly good internet but it’s take very long to load something and sometimes it kicks me out of the app, please fix this. Thank you for reading. Also why is everyone saying it’s bad, it’s more better that the old one because you can send pictures to a specific party’s and and it has adapted to the PS5 can there is way more useful things they don’t understand stand. Before things were spread in to different apps so don’t say this update is bad because they work hard to make it it may have a land scape problem but they will fix it and if you can use your iPad use your your future PS5 or PS4
Old app did some things better!
I really like the look of the new redesigned app and that it includes PS Messages, no need for separate apps anymore.... However.... PS Messages seems to have taken steps backwards, in the old PS Messages app any screenshots/pictures posted in your message groups could be zoomed in on and/or device rotated to enlarge in landscape so you could actually make out what’s going on in screenshots and it actually looked good because let’s face it... screenshots posted in message groups look terrible when viewed on the PlayStation itself! The app was the only way to see a good quality version of the screenshots.
However with this new app it is no longer possible to zoom in on posted screenshots or rotate device to enlarge in landscape view, instead if you want to actually make out what’s going on in screenshots you currently have to download them to your device photo album, minimise the PS app, open up your album, find the screenshot/s and open them in your devices photo viewer to be able to zoom in/rotate to see the screenshot properly! It’s a really stupid oversight, especially since Sony is pushing the whole share your experiences thing!
Firstly, I find the app not particularly easy to navigate or intuitive. But frankly the most disappointing is when I receive messages from clear fraudsters asking me to reply to receive nude pics, but when I try to report the message I get told “You are not signed in”. Erm, so you’re fine to send me these messages despite apparently me not being signed in, but I can’t report them? Seems pretty rubbish to me. Especially as frankly I have about 1,001 different logins for various organisations these days, each asking you to have separate passwords etc. so I sure as anything can’t remember my Sony login details since my PS4 and ps5 remember it for me all the time. I really can’t be bothered to go digging around for it - or worse, use the “forgot password” feature and have to sign in again on my ps devices - maybe that makes me lazy but welcome to human nature. Long story short, I don’t like receiving messages that I can’t report and I can’t be bothered to log in again so I’ve deleted the app. Sony is proper getting on my nerves in all sorts of ways these days.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 92.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.