Plum is the AI Assistant that boosts your bank balance.
Set more money aside, invest in what matters to you, and save money on bills.
BANK, MEET PLUM
• You link Plum to your bank account (we support major UK banks)
• Plum regularly analyses your transactions to learn about your income and spending
• Plum then sets money aside for you, invests it for your future, and stops you being overcharged on bills. All without you having to think about it too hard!
AUTOMATE YOUR DEPOSITS
• Stash money automatically—Plum’s smart algorithm sets money aside, little but often, so you won’t notice how much you’re putting away
• Adjust how much you want to put away—with moods ranging from ‘Chilled’, to ‘Beast’ mode
• Unlimited withdrawals—you can withdraw at any time, as often as you like, completely free!
• Round up your spare change—Plum rounds up each transaction to the nearest £1 and tucks this ‘spare change’ away for you
• Gamify your saving—with fun rules such as our 52 Week Challenge or Rainy Day Saver. Our features are driven by Behavioural Science, and use techniques proven to help you put more money aside... just don't blame us if they're addictive!
• Split your deposits between pockets—automatically allocate money between your saving goals, to keep your holiday spending cash separate from your future house deposit stash.
YOU COULD GROW YOUR MONEY BY INVESTING
• Easy-access, from only £1—you only need one pound to start investing!
• Invest in what matters to you—choose between a range of funds, with options such as ‘Tech Giants’, or ‘Slow & Steady’
• Pick your risk—select your investments according to the level of risk that’s right for you
• Mix-and-match your own portfolio—split your deposits across the different funds you’ve selected
• Auto-invest as you go—fine-tune your own preferred mix of auto-stashes, round ups, and top these up with manual contributions too
• Transparent pricing—investments is the only paid feature of Plum, and we’ve made the fees as simple as possible... whether you invest £500 or £5,000:
- £1.00 a month (first month free)
- 0.53% annual avg. fund management and provider fee*
- No hidden transaction or trading costs
- No hidden withdrawal fees, exit costs, or free withdrawal limits
Please keep in mind, as with all investing, that your capital is at risk and the value of your investments may go down as well as up. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
*This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.08%–0.90% fund provider fee (based on the funds you choose to invest in). A full list of funds and their respective fees can be found in the investments FAQ section of our website (https://intercom.help/withplum/en/collections/1485730-investments). Both fund management and provider fees are charged annually, billed monthly and immediately reflected in your portfolio.
STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF
• Lower your bills—Plum can identify when you are being overcharged on bills. We crunch the numbers and can switch you in seconds
• Give your finances a fitness check—our Diagnostics tool benchmarks your spending against other users with a similar financial profile (based on factors such as salary, location and age)
• Help us spread the Plum love—earn £15 for each 3 successful referrals.
• Earn when you spend—get up to 6% cash back whenever you shop with one of our partner merchants (incl. Asos, Trainline, and Hotels.com) through the Plum app.
Secure & helpful
When it comes to money, there's no room for compromise. We've built Plum from the ground up with your security and privacy in mind.
We're also an appointed representative of Resolution Compliance Ltd.
Dedicated Customer Support Team
Our team of tame humans are available between 9–5 weekdays and 10–4 at weekends.
We never share your data with any other parties without your consent.
Download Plum now!
- Improved energy switching
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No idea how it works, but it does!!
My youngest daughter told me about this app and to be honest I thought it was a scam of some sort... the idea of giving my bank details out made me nervous. Then my oldest daughter told me she had been using this app for a while now so I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! You can choose how you save, casual, normal or beast levels and Plum skims the odd pennies and pounds out of your account that you wouldn’t - and don’t - miss. I chose the highest way to save, beast mode and I saved £272 in the first month... But how I don’t know!!! I genuinely haven’t missed one penny of it, so it was a lovely surprise when I went into the plum account and saw what I had! My husband has now joined up and he didn’t want to check it regularly, so left it well alone. He’s now wondering how the heck his Plum account has so much in it! I can’t recommend this app highly enough... I plan not to withdraw anything until next Christmas, it should be a tidy amount by then
Great App For Savers
I’m not or ever have been one to save, as I never want to transfer money into my account and if I do I just end up transferring it back and spending it. Plumb saves for you little bits at a time that you don’t even notice or make an impact on your balance. And it all adds up very quickly you’d be surprised, I was. You can tell it how hard or soft you want your savings to be at any time or switch it off all together. If you do decide you want to use the saved money you can withdraw it and it is in your account the same day. I’d highly recommend this for people that may find it hard to save as they say. Every little penny counts and it all ads up very quickly. I’ve been using it for around a year and never had a problem with it. So if you want to save without the hassle this is the App for you!
Good idea but slow
The time taken to withdraw money from your account, deposit into your wallet or into your investment is incredibly slow. Considering bank-bank transactions can be done almost insta royalty, it’s baffling that moving money from your account to the savings wallet takes 2-4 days to arrive. Investments are slower and seem to take 2 weeks.
Money that I manually deposited for investment was never invested due to an ‘issue with the buy order being submitted in correct timeframe’. I only found this out by asking them why my fund hadn’t been invested so it doesn’t seem to get flagged automatically. The fact it was never flagged or re-submitted automatically in the next buy order is a problem for me - this should never have been an issue.
For 2 years in, I think the fact that money can still get ‘lost’ is something Plum need to resolve ASAP. You shouldn’t be able to lose your clients money in your system and rely on them chasing you to pick it up. Until this is fixed Plum will never be a 5-star service.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.