Stash money automatically, invest in what matters to you, and cut pesky bills!
Since we launched 2 years ago, we have been working to build the best product that makes everyone better off financially. With now over 650,000 people using Plum on Messenger, we’re really excited to now be available on iOS and give Plum to more people!
BANK, MEET PLUM
• You link Plum to your bank account (we support major UK banks)
• Plum regularly analyses your transactions to learn about your income and spending
• Plum then sets money aside for you, invests it for your future, and stops you being overcharged on bills. All without you having to think about it!
AUTOMATE YOUR DEPOSITS
• Stash money automatically—Plum’s smart algorithm sets money aside, little but often, so you won’t notice how much you’re putting away
• Round up your spare change—Plum rounds up each transaction to the nearest £1 and tucks this ‘spare change’ away for you
• Adjust how much you want to put away—with moods ranging from ‘Chilled’, to ‘Beast’ mode
• Unlimited withdrawals—whether you’ve either reached your goal or just need some extra money to pay for an unforeseen expense, you can withdraw at any time, as often as you like, completely free!
YOU COULD GROW YOUR MONEY BY INVESTING
• Easy-access, from only £1—you only need one pound to start investing!
• Invest in what matters to you—choose to put your money into tracking funds, with options such as ‘Tech Giants’ (incl. companies like Google or Apple), or ‘Ethical’ (socially responsible organisations)
• Pick your risk—select your investment funds according to the level of risk that’s right for you
• Mix-and-match your own portfolio—split your deposits across the different funds you’ve selected
• Auto-invest as you go—fine-tune your own preferred mix of auto-stashes, round ups, and top these up with manual contributions too
• Transparent pricing—investments is the only paid feature of Plum, and we’ve made the fees as simple as possible... whether you invest £500 or £5,000:
- £1.00 a month (first month free)
- 0.60% annual avg. fund management and provider fee*
- No hidden transaction or trading costs
- No hidden withdrawal fees, exit costs, or free withdrawal limits
Please keep in mind, as with all investing, that your capital is at risk and the value of your investments may go down as well as up. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
*This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.22%–0.90% fund provider fee (based on the funds you choose to invest in). A full list of funds and their respective fees can be found in the investments FAQ section of our website (https://intercom.help/withplum/en/collections/1485730-investments). Both fund management and provider fees are charged annually, billed monthly and immediately reflected in your portfolio.
STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF
• Lower your bills—Plum continuously monitors your bills and notifies you when a better deal for you is available. You can then switch in a few taps and instantly save £££s
STAY ON TRACK
• Keep informed with customisable updates—ideal for constant fraud check on your bank account
Secure & helpful:
When it comes to money, there's no room for compromise. We've built Plum from the ground up with your security and privacy in mind.
We're an appointed representative of Resolution Compliance Ltd.
Dedicated Customer Support Team:
Our team of tame humans are ready to help you from 0900–1700 on weekdays, and 1000–1500 on Saturdays.
We never share your data with any other parties without your consent.
Where you've probably heard about us:
“Plum, one of the more popular tools” — The FT
“So you can sit back and watch your money work for you” — Evening Standard
“The place to manage your finances” — TechCrunch
Download Plum now!
* Download Plum now! *
- Bug fixes.
- Accessilibity improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Retry failed, cancelled or aborted instant deposits.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great savings app - just needs to be quicker
Well so far so good! Think this is a pretty ingenious app and a great way of putting money away bit by bit. You wouldn’t normally do that yourself so it’s great that Plum can do that for you. I did a little test run to make sure I could access my money if I needed it and so far no problems at all! It takes about 24 hours for money to reach your bank account again which isn’t too bad but I do think with modern times and instant bank transfers nowadays this could be done quicker, especially if you need your money ASAP.
Deposits do take a while to clear in your Plum account too, I think these need to be quicker. You can pause the deposits at any time and then re-start them again. Round up is pretty cool too which rounds all transactions up to the nearest pound. You can save as little or as much as you like and also add your own deposits if you want to.
All in all I love it and hope it continues to run seamlessly. All I’d suggest is that deposits and withdrawals just need to clear a bit quicker, maybe instantly if possible?
No idea how it works, but it does!!
My youngest daughter told me about this app and to be honest I thought it was a scam of some sort... the idea of giving my bank details out made me nervous. Then my oldest daughter told me she had been using this app for a while now so I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! You can choose how you save, casual, normal or beast levels and Plum skims the odd pennies and pounds out of your account that you wouldn’t - and don’t - miss. I chose the highest way to save, beast mode and I saved £272 in the first month... But how I don’t know!!! I genuinely haven’t missed one penny of it, so it was a lovely surprise when I went into the plum account and saw what I had! My husband has now joined up and he didn’t want to check it regularly, so left it well alone. He’s now wondering how the heck his Plum account has so much in it! I can’t recommend this app highly enough... I plan not to withdraw anything until next Christmas, it should be a tidy amount by then
Logs me out
I have an ISA with my bank but struggle to save because I can see the money is there so end up spending rather than saving. With Plum, I have turned notifications off so it takes money without me knowing. I also do manual deposits & the round up which is where they round up any monies you have used paying by card over the week. Deposits are a bit slow - id rather the money leave my account straight away when doing manual deposits as its easy to dip into it when its still in your account 2-3 days later but other than that its great. Withdrawals are quick and are back in your account either same day, or the following day! I have already recommended them to lots of people. Its great if your normally pretty bad at saving money!!
Developer Response ,
We’re aware and working on a fix for the logout issue :(
We expect to have it fixed in the next version. Apologies for the inconvenience!
The Plum Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.