The Plusnet Mobile App is a great way for all Plusnet Mobile customers to take control of their mobile account, no matter where they are or when they want to do it. Download it to get fast access to your bills, current and remaining allowances, your Bolt-ons and Smart Cap spend limit. We’ve also got loads of online Help and Support guides to read too. Take Plusnet on the go.
• Easily register using your mobile number, or mobile account details
• Quick and secure login via text or email
• View your account details
• View your minutes, texts and data allowances used
• View remaining and countdown to usage period end date
• View your latest bill summary and itemised bill
• See a countdown to your next bill date and your last 12 months’ bills
• Check if you’ve made any calls outside of your allowance
• View your current Bolt-ons and manage them (just drop us a text, or call us)
• View and edit your Smart Cap spend limit (just call us)
• Check and change your tariff (just call us)
• Get help on your time - with our FAQ Help articles
Please note that the app is for our mobile customers to manage their mobile account. Broadband customers can manage their broadband account by signing in through our website.
We're always trying to make our app better to give you the best experience possible.
Here's what you'll get when you update:
• Functionality to capture your feedback
• Contact Preferences added to the Account section
• Improved itemised usage screen information
• Fixes for some pesky bugs
Make sure you stay up to date to get the best possible experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Happy to help
Just a quick text to say how happy I am to be with Plusnet.
The service I’ve had has been second to none. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the way any issues have been dealt with, be it advice or problem solving.
Can’t fault the service and speedy action given.
Keep up the good work 👍
Needs to cover multiple accounts
What this app is absolutely fine for what it does it needs to be able to cover multiple accounts. I have two teenage children whose phone bills I pay and would like to look at their individual usage. I cannot do this at present without logging out of the app and going through a two stage verification login process for the second account.
My other child, my wife and I will use O2 at present and I am easily able to select which account I am looking at on the O2 app. If the PlusNet app could this functionality then it would be an excellent app and I will transfer the other account across to PlusNet.
Simple and easy to use
Been using the new app for a while now and finding it really useful for basic stuff like keeping on top of my data. Would be cool to be able to do a bit more within the app and not have to call in, but for what it does it’s really good.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.