Now available on iPhone AND iPad!
Pocket MUD Pro is the fastest and most feature-rich MUD client on the iPhone! Not only does it beautifully render MUD text with full ANSI color support, it also has all of the features of a full blown desktop MUD client.
Here are just some of the major features included with Pocket MUD Pro.
- Support for all orientations
- Full ANSI color support
- Dedicated prompt
- Zoomable Text View
- Perfect rendering of MUD text (check out the maps)
- Very fast
- Hides Telnet codes from the user (unlike every other MUD client)
- Autoconnect on startup
- List of MUDS
- Favorite List
- Unlimited Command history
- Quickly cycle through command history
- Triggers using the lua scripting language
- Text Command Alias
- Lua scripted aliases
- Timer Support
- Background support. Stay connected for up to 10 minutes after you close the application.
- Support for multiple commands separated by semicolons
- Comes packed with a list of some of the most popular muds
- In-App Documentation of triggers and aliases
- Ability to play sounds when triggers fire
- Ability to gag extraneous text, which is extremely helpful for visually impaired players.
- Customizable buttons to send commands or run lua code
- Dedicated send button preventing the keyboard from dismissing
- Client-Side Text wrapping
- Customizable health/mana/etc bars
Full documentation can be found at http://brandontreb.com/apps/pocket-mud-pro/pocketmud-docs.html
If you have issues with a specific MUD, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work towards a solution.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
UI optimization for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plust
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app. I've had no real problems with it. The font is very small and I can't see a way to change it. Limited additional features or at the least. A limited user interface. Still, it's possible to mud from my iPhone 6S+ and iPad mini.
Doesn’t support tlss, doesn’t offer font customisation, text wrap is about three characters too aggressive, and it stopped sending actions to the muck I was on rather quickly or else wouldn’t display them to me. Very flawed versus the only other option in the app store (Who’s only downside is text encoding issues.)
It's a good app, as it certainly helps to have access to mush servers when I may not be able to reach my computer. However, I do have a query; after a second or two, the output window clears itself, making it difficult for me to read any previous posts. Is there a way to resolve this?
The developer, Brandon Trebitowski, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brandon Trebitowski
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Brandon Trebitowski
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.