Bring the power of notational analysis direct to your iPhone or iPad with PocketCoder! Perfect for sports analysts and many other video or time-based analysis tasks.
Create your personalized coding design documents on the move and record the occurrence of events direct on your iPhone or iPad. Export via email back to your home or office, and couple with a video source for the full notational analysis experience.
PocketCoder supports export of XML and CSV documents, perfect for many popular notational analysis packages, or even for use in spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel.
- Create notational analysis templates in minutes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Lead/Lag times: Create 'one touch' events with pre-defined lead and lag times.
- Create colour-coded events with customised labels.
- Record time-based occurrence of events with 'two touch' start and finish times.
- Save and load templates, and share with other users through iTunes File Sharing.
- Save coding output, and either share using iTunes File Sharing or E-mail direct to your computer.
- Font Size: change the font size to suit smaller or larger buttons.
- Pixel spacing: align buttons much easier to tidy up your workflow (larger spacing values can be set in the iPhone settings).
- Reset coding output or clear template view.
Thank you for using PocketCoder. If you are interested to learn more about my apps, or to suggest features for future releases, please get in touch at http://www.plegg.me.uk.
Added split screen support for iPad Pro
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is app is brilliant. Simple yet effective. A really powerful tool for time based analysis.
Great tool for analysts. A cheaper version of coda
- Phil Legg
- 1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Phil Legg
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.