Polar Plus allows you to charge at over 7,000 points across the UK for just £7.85 a month, with 3 free months* for all new members.
- Access to over 7,000 charge points across the UK with an easy-to-use card or key fob
- We’re always here for you on our 24/7 friendly emergency helpline
- Free access to our EV Experience fleet, including Tesla and BMW i8
- Majority of charges are absolutely free, with the others from just 12p per kWh (inc. VAT).
- Access to the Charge Your Car (CYC) network included in your membership
- Over 30 new installed sites every single month, including our brand new rapid charger project
- New feature Reward Scheme
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How did this get allowed?
I cannot understand how Apple have allowed this steaming pile to persist on the App Store - it’s just... it’s the worst at everything it does - the forms on signing up don’t usually trigger they keyboard and even if they do the billing stage submit button does nothing anyway.
It hangs, several parts are unresponsive and it’s slow as sin even when it does anything
It’s not just that it’s the worst app I’ve seen on iPhone but every individual part is that worst part of any app too. It’s almost a work of art, it’s the flappy bird of corporate apps
Made me cancel my subscription
What an unbelievably bad app. It just doesn’t work at all.
Try and search and it freezes, click activate card and the back button doesn’t work, finally manage to search for a location and none of the charge points are plotted on the map.
It’s almost as if no one tested it at all before release and goes to show you how much Polar care. I’ve cancelled my subscription because it’s just unusable.
Logs me out every time I use it. To make things worse when I put the cursor in the password box the keyboard doesn’t come up to type the password in. Doesn’t recognise saved passwords or user ID in iPhone and I have to search for it manually. I’ve had my ev and polar for 3 months now and it actually seems to be getting worse rather than better!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.