Polarr is the only photo editor you need.
It doesn't matter if you're new to photography or a pro, Polarr has it all. Novices will appreciate that Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit all the details of your photo. Pro photographers will look forward to our layer support, curve tools, local adjustments and so much more.
Polarr is a powerful photo editor for iOS. Here's what you get:
• Custom overlay and complex blending modes
• Dual lens effects and depth adjustments
• Complete set of masking and local adjustment tools
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools with smart detection
• Create, customize and share your own filters
• Batch exporting
• Photos extension
• Make and share your own custom Filters
• Get started with basic filters, grow with pro filters
• Sync filters between all of your devices
Layers and blending modes
• Superimpose photos with 10 and more blending modes
• Add photorealistic effects like clouds, weather effects, light leaks, flares and more
• Duotone your photos with our presets or create your own unique flavor
Local adjustments include
• Depth mask: Adjust photo based on depth using the dual camera
• Brush mask: Draw your mask with an advanced edge-aware brush
• Color mask: Selective adjustment with color
• Radial mask: Circular adjustment over your photo
• Gradient mask: Adjusting photo over a gradient
• Luminance mask: Selective adjustment based on brightness.
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert, and more
• Blend any local adjustment mask with an overlay
• Unlimited stacking of local adjustments.
Global adjustments include
• Intelligent auto enhance for exposure and white balance
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: 8-point perspective distortion tool, horizontal, and vertical perspective
• Effect: Custom fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement, and clarity
• LUT: Import and export 3D Lut (iOS 11 or above)
• Border tool: add a border that auto-suggests colors based on the content of your photo
Polarr is customizable
• Select from dark or white color themes or create and share your own
• Two workspaces available: Pro and Express
• Rearrange icons to make the app yours
Works on all of your devices
• Polarr is available for all your devices: mobile, desktop and the web
• Your pro subscription follows you on all your devices
Polarr Pro Subscription options:
$2.49 per month
$23.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all filters and pro tools offered within Polarr Photo Editor.
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan, if provided, might be available (this is not a subscription).
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Filter sync is now free for everyone! Custom Polarr filters you’ve created or imported from elsewhere will sync to your account for free as long as it’s active. You should never accidentally have filters deleted going forward.
Tag us (@polarr) in any content you post to Instagram! Feedback or bugs? Then send an email to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Plenty of photo-editing apps come with filters, but Polarr can help you create your own. And you don’t need the eye of a professional photographer, either. Thanks to instinctive touch controls and a ton of built-in filters to use as jumping-off points, it’s simple to tweak your images to get the perfect balance of colour and light. For the shutterbug pros, Polarr goes deep and allows fine adjustments to saturation, lens distortion and a whole lot of other settings that we dabblers just pretend to understand.
i luv it
i absolutely love this app, it’s amazing and it helps me with my fanpage on instagram. not only that but my personal. the best thing about it is that it’s free and most of the tools are free. the only thing i dislike about the app is the ad every time i finish making an edit, it asks me if i want to try gradient and i click try now because there is no other option except ‘upgrade’ and it makes me add gradient. when i go to edit my next picture and i come to save it, it says that i’m using pro features. so i have to restart the app so it’ll let the try gradient thing stop. but overall it’s the best filter app EVER. i would definitely recommend this to friends.
The best photo editor
I had some stability issues with the app at first but this seems to be getting better with each update. Overall, this is the best photo editor for iOS, easily surpassing the very limited Adobe Lightroom mobile. The amount of features available is amazing. Whilst I don’t like subscriptions, I understand they need to do this to maintain and support the app and at least it’s good that subscriptions gives you full access to the app on any platform. I think the only thing missing is full RAW support. Once that’s available, I think we have a strong contender against Affinity photo.
- Polarr Inc
- 58.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019. Polarr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all pro features £12.99
- The Adventurer Collection £1.99
- The Skin Tone Collection £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.