Is your dog overweight? Are they getting enough exercise? Are they being fed the correct amount? We at PoochPlay are here to help.
It’s simple: we care about healthy, happy dogs and the owners who love them. It’s why everything we create is designed with only one thing in mind: dog wellbeing.
Backed up by expert advice from vets, we use connected, smart technology to improve every dog’s quality of life - and make you a better owner in the process.
Download our app for free and manage your dog’s diet, weight and activity around the clock. Packed full of insightful features, it works in harmony with our intuitively designed activity tracker that’s built to withstand all sorts of pooch play. Designed for owners. Made for dogs.
PoochPlay Free App:
- Tracks your dog’s physical activity (even without a tracker)
- Monitors and manages your dog’s weight
- Based on your dog’s age, weight, body condition, activity levels and the brand of food they already eat, PoochPlay recommends how much food they need every day
- Learns and notifies you about your dog’s daily, periodic, vaccination and de-worming schedules
PoochPlay Activity Tracker:
- Our beautiful, small, and lightweight (6 gms) tracker clips on neatly to the existing collar or harness of your dog
- The battery last over 6 months and the tracker is waterproof, that’s why you never have to take it off
- It connects wirelessly to your phone and automatically updates the app when you’re not around
- It can store up to 7 days of activity data which is securely backed up to our cloud servers so you don’t have to worry about losing it
- We have improvised the performance.
- Minor bug fixing and UI issues done.
Ratings and Reviews
Originally had a number of issues synching when using iPhone 6+. Since getting an 8+ the issues are no longer apparent.
The app is really good and provides good insight into our dogs exercise levels. This is very useful as we also have a dog walker for a couple of days so it provides a better understanding and activity needed.
Also like the fact the dongles don’t need charging and are very robust.
Would like to see some improvements with the graphs as the viewing are is restricted. Also more reminders and customisation around sync times and alerts.
All in all though a good app and glad we purchased for both our dogs.
Brilliant device and app.
This tracker device is brilliant, we can keep track of my dogs weight, body type, food intake, activity and i can even monitor her sleep through the night by checking how active she was. It gives you a recommendation of how much activity your dog should be having so you know each day whether they have had too much or not enough. The app is fantastic, a few minot glitches when its used between multiple devices but nothing major.
The only criticisms i have is that the hook which attaches the tracker to the collar could be better if it was velcro or a clasped clip and the tracker should be more secured in the rubber casing so the tracker cannot come off accidentally and get lost. I also think it would be great if the bluetooth feature could be integrated to find the tracker should it get lost, sort of like the find my iphone app. The customer service from this company are fantastic and i cannot thank Hannah enough (she deserves a nice Christmas bonus for her kind and friendly customer service and going above and beyond to help me out of a rubbish situation).
Does what it says on the box
I have 2 dogs and I love it. It is so easy to sync. When I come home, all I have to do it open the app and it updates itself and shows what my boys were up to whilst I was away. Very easy to use. In fact, I don't even think I've the trackers in days. It feels like magic lol. The only issue I faced was that the app kept showing both trackers when I first tried to pair them with my phone and I wasn't sure how to go about it. The user guide explained it and then it was pretty straight forward from there. It's just an idea, but have you guys considered having a user guide within the app? Saves paper. Saves the planet.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- POOCHPLAY LIMITED
- 98.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 PoochPlay Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.