Turn your photos into mouthwatering illustrations.
• Amazing watercolor & ink effects
• Save your illustrations and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest
• Simple, spontaneous, and fun to use
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad
• From Tinrocket, creator of Waterlogue, This by Tinrocket, Olli by Tinrocket, and Percolator
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT POPSICOLOR:
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2012
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June 2012
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 10.3 and greater.
Hello! We have worked hard to bring you this update:
• Fixed crash when using Duotone
• Send images to your AirPrint-compatible printer
• Other improvements and bug fixes
If you like Popsicolor, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Tinrocket produce some of the best, most creative, andmost fun photo treatment apps. This one is my favourite! I was heartbroken when it wasn’t updated for iOS 11 - terrified that we would never see the upgrade. Now it’s here and I can only say a massive “Thanks!” To Tinrocket for putting in the hours so that I can continue to play in this particular sandbox
Glad this cool app made the leap to iOS 11
I was worried that we’d lose this fun little
App in the iOS 11 update as it’s pretty old and hadn’t been updated for a while. Thankfully the developers came through.
Given the right photo, Popsicolor can make some really great and interesting effects. It’s worth playing with different colours, inks and styles as some of these can make a dramatic difference to your final image.
Welcome back, old friend
This is one of my favourite apps and has produced some brilliant images with what can otherwise be dull photos. It’s great to experiment with different colours and blends to get that perfect picture.
It was such a shame when iOS 11 rendered this app ‘obsolete’ so well done to the developer for bringing this great little app back to life!
- Tinrocket, LLC
- 47.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinrocket, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.